Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1934 ford 5 window doors quarters etc

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by dragrcr50, Dec 28, 2014.

1. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

City: mustang

State: Oklahoma (Boomer!)
    Price: 1500.00
    lft q 2.jpg rt qtr.jpg out rt door.jpg out lft door.jpg 3pc mldg 34.jpg 3pc mldg 34.jpg out lft door.jpg out rt door.jpg rt qtr.jpg lft q 2.jpg 3pc mldg 34.jpg out lft door.jpg out rt door.jpg rt qtr.jpg lft q 2.jpg These parts have been blasted and are from a older street rod we redid..(very high dollar car) the doors are from a 4 door that have been fitted to the 5 window (un chopped) useable . the quarters are not complete but good if you have nothing or bad rot in a project also three garnish mouldings. I will sell all for 1500.00 or $1000.00 for the doors and $500 for the quarters. the mouldings are 300.00 you know how rare this stuff is. I paid a man on hre 1600 for a pair of doors that were not useable . that's another story. im not on here much anymore many of you know me .. I am a good old guy. race at Bonneville evey year. have built many many hot rods and gassers. [email protected] anytime sam