Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1934 Buick 8 inline remachined motor, and trans, all new parts,etc

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by F&J, Jul 18, 2018.

1. F&J

F&J

City: Mansfield

State: Connecticut
    Price: 600
    ALL SOLD... GONE34 Buick model 40 straight 8. Came from the estate of a streetrodder and he eventually hot-rodded the car this was going to be used in. This stuff sat around for 25+ years, so some pieces do have light rust.

new or NOS or NORS parts:
    New Pistons and rings already installed on rebabbited rods, 30 over, new main bearing set, new pushrods, gasket set, new or remachined camshaft, I cannot tell which.
    DSCN1050.JPG DSCN1051.JPG DSCN1052.JPG
    Block done by a shop, 30 over, new cam bearings, head was redone with valves & springs installed.

Bellhousing, pressure plate, trans, flywheel, starter, gen, damper, carb, distributor, valve cover, side covers, spark plug cover, gasket set, Mint exhaust and intake manifolds, lots of stuff I am forgetting now.

Missing for sure, that I know of; ..Sheetmetal water jacket plate, might be available through NORS Dorman brand which did make these back in the day, or check with the BCA.. Buick Club of America. Clutch disc is missing. I would think bolts & nuts are needed for a lot of these parts too.

I no longer need this and it is taking up space, Pick up here only. I cannot spend the rest of my life trying to box all this up for safe shipping. $600 for the entire lot.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2022
  2. F&J

F&J

price dropped to 600.