Register now to get rid of these ads!

1933 Willys all steel coupe?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Raceful, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Raceful

Raceful
    from Fulton

How much would you willys guys value a Complete running and driving, never altered all steel coupe be worth? It has absolutely no rust, but plenty of patina, would need complete restoration. What are your thoughts? I have a friend that says he knows the location of this car.

2. If you have to ask...................

3. Raceful

Raceful
    from Fulton

What would you pay for it?

4. Blacktop VooDoo

Blacktop VooDoo

I guess the value would vary among different buyers depending on how bad they wanted it. It's not like there are a ton of steel 33 Willys coupes out there. So few, I don't really know an average value. It comes down to how bad you want one. How much would you pay? Best of luck!!

5. oldolds

oldolds

5 years ago I saw one that matches your description sold at auction. $37k US dollars.
    Barn stored, surface rust showing thru original paint, not running. I just shook my head. I know where it went to, the guy will never touch it. He is one of those who thinks "it is only original once" and never touches his cars, just sweeps the rust from under them once a year.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  6. mohr hp

mohr hp
    from Georgia

It's worth precisely $20,000. How's that?

7. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well I tell you what let me know where it is and I will go look at it for you:D:D

8. Pontiac Slim

Pontiac Slim
    Member Emeritus

Doesn"t Spellan have one tucked away?

9. 33HEMI

33HEMI

10. Not the same car. I believe the original post said running and driving and Robert was selling the car in that listing with no drivetrain. It was a street rod back in the 1970'S with a Chevy II 4 banger. I also believe that Roberts car sold a few months ago.

11. Without photos and more details it would be hard for anyone to guess. Are all the correct parts still on the car? Is the interior material still present? Is it an early production with a two hole rear bumper? Does it still have the correct carb and air filter? The list goes on and on. If you're trying to buy it best of luck. Wouls love to see some pictures

12. 33HEMI

33HEMI

Just wondering did you buy this 33 willys,
    if you did I Would love to see some photos.
    Paul.