Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1933 ford phaeton

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by thommoina33, Apr 1, 2016.

1. thommoina33

thommoina33
    Alliance Member
    from australia
    Staff Member

City: Melbourne

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: $55000 au
    image.jpg Well it's time to move on to other cars, this is a chance to own an original and mainly unmolested Australian built 1933 ford phaeton. These cars are unique to Australia with many variations to their American cousins. Since I've owned the tub it's been upgraded with juice brakes, indicators, seat belts, 39 gearbox and 34 intake with a 97 carb. Purchaser will get original gearbox, original intake, Detroit lubricator carb and correct air filter. The car has been sitting for 2 years so general maintanance will be required. This is a rare car and one in this condition even rarer. Car is located in Australia but will assist with shipping if arrangements are made. With the U.S. dollar trading 30% more than the aussie $ this is super value. Pm for any info.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

509garyd and LOUIELOUIE like this.
  2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Mark didn't ask me to do this, but I gotta say something. I spent a good bit of time in this car a couple of years ago and can't say in words just how special this little car is... If you have the means, this is the one.