Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1932 Speedway Chassis

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by wildwest, Feb 19, 2021.

1. wildwest

wildwest

City: St.Paul

State: Oregon
    Price: 12,500
    Very low miles (1477) on a New Speedway deuce chassis. This was a running driving car until a couple months ago when I took the body off and sold it. I was going to use this chassis under a new car, but found a complete car I would like to buy instead. When I took it apart, I didn't even disconnect the brake lines, fuel lines, radiator, or exhaust, and I removed the nice aftermarket wiring harness with intent of re-using it. Even the Stewart Warner gauges are still connected. It has pretty much everything you would need to make a 32 body into a driving car in a weekend, ignition with key, headlight switch, headlights, horn, nice aftermarket steering column with self canceling turn signals and and a Con2r wheel, just ad a body and taillights and a battery and you have a highboy! or, the chassis is set up to run full fenders with all the threaded bungs in the frame. The front fame horns have been bobbed off, but would be easy to get a set and weld some back on if you wanted. Almost everything has been powder coated a nice tan color, close to an original 32 color. This was all professionally assembled at a street rod shop.

-Dropped tube axle in front with disk brakes and 4 bar and Vega steering.

- 9" Ford rear axle with drum brakes and 4 Bar, and an anti-sway bar.

-Small block 350 with earlier heads, Edelbrock intake and a Holley carb, lime-fire type headers, with cutouts and full exhaust.

-700R4 transmission with electronic lock up control

-Poly gas tank, Lokar shifter, Lokar emergency/parking brake and cables.

$12,500 for a complete chassis ready to run.

feel free to call me at 5o3-7o3-2eight7four but NO TEXTS PLEASE !

Please be serious if you choose to come take a look, it is stored in St.Paul Oregon, but I live over in Central Oregon and it's a 300 mile round trip for me to show it.

0209211327b.jpg 0209211328a.jpg 0211211949a.jpg