Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1932 Ford Hiboy headlight bar, So-Cal

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by 4ever17, Oct 22, 2017.

1. City: West Suffield

State: Connecticut
    Price: 200
    I bought this part to use on my 32 Ford and sold the car before installing it. It is out of its original packaging, but has never been installed or used in any way. My loss is your gain.
    Attached pictures are for reference and show how this cool headlight bar will look on your Deuce hiboy!

This part is for the stock width frame of 22.5". If you have a pinched front frame or a Model A this one isn't for you.
    Product Description right from So-Cal's web site:
    Hand crafted in the style of traditional headlight bars using high-quality, investment cast, polished stainless steel mounts and a tubular stainless cross-bar. These bars can be used for mounting a club insignia, V8 badge, & etc.(you do the drilling sorry)

NOTE: Bars are fabricated for specific frames- specify width when ordering. Also, because Model A frame horns are narrower than '32s, the mounting flanges of the stands might need a bit of massaging for a nice fit-we'll leave that up to you. Widths are measured between centers of the mounting flanges.

Will ship for free to the lower 48 states for the posted price.

Attached Files: