Register now to get rid of these ads!

1932 Ford - For Those Who Drive 'Em

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DeLuxe 32, Jan 29, 2014.

1. whodaky

whodaky
    from Aust

Yeah my ol 5W has a few road trips under its belt.
    Geoff aka whodaky

[​IMG]

AHotRod and A Rodder like this.
  2. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

How about mine?:confused:

Attached Files:

3. maplefrm

maplefrm
    from Central IL

Still time to add since there are still a few hours before February is gone?

'32 5 Window

[​IMG]

4. Oopps:eek: Sorry Don

What's your starting odometer reading ?

5. Cool, you're in I will update the starting list.

6. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

I was gonna wait till I put put the new gauges in but I'm still needing the speedo so here ya go. 6036.2

7. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

My odometer hasn't worked since the first 3-4 years but I routinely put 4-5,000 miles a year on the '32. Not near enough to compete in this crowd.
    I can't even imagine how this will turn out with this group but if you had done this years ago you might as well have just given the award to Deuce Daddy Don and saved the anticipation. I can't think of anyone who has put as many miles under an original Deuce. Today he is competing against the tupperware and repo metal gang. Here's an idea.........how about two awards,one for real, and one for wannabe?:eek::cool::D

Frank

8. 343w

343w

Not driving yet but hope to by June of this year!

9. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks Frank, but now at 81, I just keep those memories!---And,don't buy green bananas---Ha!!

10. hotrod3w

hotrod3w
    Member Emeritus

IMG_8343 (Medium).JPG It's a little late, but I'll join in this contest.

11. Alright fellas, I'm hoping you all subscribed to this thread 'cos it's time to post an updated odometer reading. 3 months in...who's been busy ???

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

12. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ran my old S/W custom faced odometer for the first 223,000, then installed all new Ford black faced gauges, in 1996, now showing 76755 as of today May 25, 2014

13. Regardless of the outcome on this pole we all know you are a old road dog and have logged thousands of miles before a lot of the guys on the hamb were born! HRP

14. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yep!---Thanks HRP!------Now,---Gonna take it out & go thru the gears for a spin.----Remembering my wife that rode shotgun all those miles!---Really miss her!

15. I drove the sedan this morning to the grocery store to pickup a few things for the Memorial Day festivities...here is the current odometer reading 8562 . HRP
    004.JPG

16. Only 1495 miles in the last three months,,I've been a slacker.:) HRP

17. maplefrm

maplefrm
    from Central IL

1501 miles. Since this contest started the last of February and I live in central Illinois, I think I'm doing pretty good. I don't expect to win but I'm having a good time driving.

DSCF3041 (640x480).jpg

18. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm back!!!-----oooHHH, man that felt soooo good!!----That was a fast 107 miles of neat weather, covering up again!
    Unbolted the top & its off for the duration!

19. hotrod3w

hotrod3w
    Member Emeritus

Here is my update. Getting ready to put a lot of miles on the Coupe in June. IMG_6978 (Medium).JPG

Al Consoli likes this.
  20. seatex

seatex

looks like 009,950 and 2 tenth's miles, to me....................

21. seatex

seatex

hmmmmmmm, I could read the odometer, but couldn't tell there were 3 more pages of replies??? kinda' telling as to reading comprehension! DOH!

22. ronnieroadster

ronnieroadster

On my third speedometer so far to busy driving to take a silly picture!

Hookedtrout likes this.
  23. Mine's been in storage since last report. The driving season begins June 10 for me.
    [​IMG]

24. Does your speedometer not go back to zero ? Must be a nuisance having to replace it all the time. :confused:

25. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Here is my update - 10215

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1401848143.913331.jpg

Singlefingerspeedshop.com. Detroit

26. ratrod0

ratrod0

I've been 8,500 miles this year after last weekend to cokers cruz wish I had a odometer, but I fill like the winner anyway because i drive mine anywhere I wont to go.

27. Roadsir

Roadsir

I suck, but for good reason. I've been hanging back weekends working on the three window, and put less than a thousand miles on the roadster. What an exciting 1000 miles its been! I managed to swap ends in a rain storm in June and took a rock to the windshield two weeks ago.

28. Like Roadsir, I suck as well only managed 700 miles in the coupe so far this year, my excuses are I am only home less than 6 months of the year, plus I drive my 36 just as much and busy working on my roadster. My only chance is the lucky dip.
    DSC_0341.JPG

29. Cully, you could always lend it to me whilst you are away ;)

Now I better get off my arse and sort out this leaderboard and get some updates from all of you guys

30. ronnieroadster

ronnieroadster

Only drove from CT to I-70 heading West over the Rockies then on to the North Face of the Grand Canyon. From there we headed to Pomona for the 50th LA Roadster show. After another thousand miles driving around Southern Cal started the ride back home visited the Hover Dam got to drive over the dam then headed North on I-15 to I-80.
    Heading East on 80 ended up in a snow storm they called it Juneuary in Wyoming that night on the news. Not fun with bias ply tires actually very scary! Rest of the ride East on 80 was uneventful even driving threw Chicago total mileage this trip 7100. This was our second cross country trip in the car.
    This is the 42nd year driving our Deuce roadster power comes from a supercharged original ARDUN. I beleive this is the only ARDUN powered car to have been driven from the Atlantic to the Pacific and return. Still no time to take a picture of the speedometer to busy driving but since spring going on 10,000 miles so far don't want to wear her out to fast. :D