Register now to get rid of these ads!

1932 ford 3 window ***pictures***

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AF/X, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Here are three more
    Sold the first one a few years ago. 2nd is waiting for someday,Third is my current dirver

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014

2. This is a great car. Any chance of additional information. I know it's owner built with great story behind it..

3. Mine all mocked up...

[​IMG]

Stovebolt likes this.
  4. BAD PENNY

BAD PENNY
    from mass

If you could have any 3-window coupe which would it be ???
    I tried to pick just one, but settled on one with fenders and one without...
    The Doyle Gammell coupe and 3-window Larry's old car !!!

5. Bump just because :)

6. DAM there is some great 3 windows on this post. Sure wish I had my pick from it...I have a sedan and a roadster BUT I WANT A 3 WINDOW!!!!

7. Dave50

Dave50

Sorry for the bad pics but I had to take pics of this surrvivor. What a cool car And the owner hasnt change a thing been like this for 60 years

Attached Files:

8. jackandeuces

jackandeuces

32 three/ window know as Bullwinkle in a 63 car show...

Attached Files:

9. BAD PENNY

BAD PENNY
    from mass

Neeto car Dave !!! Is it local ?? To bad about that "Pepto" paint scheme.:eek:

10. bowie

bowie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Guess I might as well pimp my old crusty & dusty...been thrashin`,bustin` and fixin` her since 1972. Still havn`t figured out how to get my pics from album to a thread.EDIT: 62E9190B-1065-44C7-922C-238D8194475F.jpeg F3CBB262-729A-4867-8FDB-5D9D55B2E563.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
    Ro.Go likes this.
  11. Dave50

Dave50

No PA yeah the pink isnt my thing but car has alot of history and its maroon underneath a few more rides and the paint will be almost all peeled off lol Its a great car though either way. One of those ones that should be left alone..

12. Wow, that's just about the perfect blue. Anyone know any more details on this one?

I'd also like to see a chassis shot of Bianchi's beast.

13. brady1929

brady1929

This is a great thread

14. rexrogers

rexrogers

Here are few that have run through the shop
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

KKrod likes this.
  15. sr

sr
    from Monterey

Some I like

Attached Files:

16. Floorboardinit

Floorboardinit

Heres a shot of mine. JohnnyA

Then
    [​IMG]

and now
    [​IMG]

17. ^^^That's cool! Wish I had something like that stuffed in the back of my garage.

I wish I had a garage....

18. DAM, I sure would like to have this one to build and put back on the road.....

19. Floorboardinit

Floorboardinit

Ehh...it's gonna be a pretty big task...the floor was cut out of it at some point to make it a race car. The good news I have almost all the parts to put her on the road pretty close to it what it looks like in these photos...well...except there will be more chrome! JohnnyA

20. How about keeping us posted on the build. I really like this car. So when you get pissed off at it call me and I will take it off your hands in a heart beat.

21. A Boner

A Boner

image.jpg
    Still working on it.....but it's on the road.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  22. Floorboardinit

Floorboardinit

The coupe is actually gonna start coming together pretty quickly. I recently moved and with the help of my buddies got the coupe body in the moving van.

[​IMG]

The frame will be built by a close buddy of mine thats got an amazing talent for putting old fords together. It will be a spot on period correct build with no compromises. It might end up shiny even!! Gasp!! I love patina but a lot of the car doesn't have that bright red paint on it anymore. It was passed around the area for years changing hands always deemed too rough to build so it was picked over for various parts.

I've gotten a ton of help from the local hot rod community sourcing parts for this car so I'm getting my fair share of support and encouragement. I don't foresee losing interest anytime soon. I'll consider getting a build thread started if I can find the time. Thanks, JohnnyA

23. Richard Head

Richard Head

That's sweet, do you still have the green 3 window?

Dave

24. Floorboardinit

Floorboardinit

Yes, though it is for sale. By the way, hows your 3 winder coming along? John

(insert shameless plug here)
    [​IMG]

25. Louie

Louie
    from NJ

is that red one the one that had a hole in the cowl from a clutch explosion?

26. It is, neat story to the car!

27. Richard Head

Richard Head

I bought a project house/shop 3 years ago and then progress on the coupe mysteriously stopped. Lately I have been working on small pieces hoping it will motivate me to finish the couple of big pieces that would at least allow it to be a beater/driver.

In the mean time, I've finished cars for other people that were way worse than mine was. Its almost a motivating factor. Even my wife is kind of pushing me to get it done. I think the stars are as aligned as much as they are going to get.

Dave

28. 32duece51merc

32duece51merc

Here is mine, almost ready to spray primer!:)

Attached Files:

29. rexrogers

rexrogers

mgtstumpy likes this.