Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1931 Ford Model A Victoria

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Sloppyseconds, May 26, 2014.

1. Sloppyseconds

Sloppyseconds
    from Pasadena

City: Pasadena

State: California
    Price: 22,500
    Had a buyer shake hands on a deal and flake when final payment was due... So here it is again
    We have pulled another one out of the museum and am passing along to the next owner. Here was have a beautiful 1931 Ford Model A Victoria. It has been sitting for a few years now and I am currently cleaning it up. With some fresh gas and a new battery the car started p like it was parked yesterday.
    The restoration was done long before we put it in the collection. We estimate 30-35 years ago. Which for its age it still show rather well. The car is complete and in running and driving order. The lights all work as does the Sparton horn. The windshield wiper works also. The interior is LaBaron Bonney and is very clean with no rips or tears. The driver side door panel has what looks to be a light water stain. The carpet on the toe board also has a fuel stain from a leaky petcock which I have sence fixed.
    The exterior is very nice. The black paint is very shiny but has a few age flaws. The chrome is cleaning up well and is perfect for a driver.
    The car may look alittle dirty now but I am cleaning it up alittle each day. If you have any questions or would like pictures of other areas feel free to email me. These dont come up for sale that often and are one of the rarer breeds of Model A, so dont miss your chance to own such a nice driver quality Vicky!....

Attached Files:

2. Sloppyseconds

Sloppyseconds
    from Pasadena

Back up... 20,000

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!