Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1931 FORD Model A Coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by TULSA, Jun 25, 2016.

1. TULSA

TULSA
    from Tulsa

City: tulsa

State: Oklahoma (Boomer!)
    Price: 10,000
    1931 Ford Model A Coupe. Clear Title. Rumble Seat. Mechanically Sound. The car has been freshly gone through. Brakes, suspension and chassis all have been serviced, lubed and new cotter pins where needed. The tires are in great shape, I believe they are a year or two old.

The car is electric start, but also comes with hand crank. The Motor has new hoses, radiator tube. New water pump, fan blade and belt. It has been converted to an Alternator to supply additional Amps. The starter has a new solenoid, new fuses. The Distributor is upgraded to Electronic. No more worrying about adjusting points. Car is also upgraded with a Temp Sensor and Oil Pressure gauge using original style bezel, those and ALL the original gauges work. The car starts up quick every time. And runs great. It needs nothing mechanically. Hop in and go.

The body is in great shape for the age. It is not a fresh restoration, the paint does have some issues, but it presents itself well as a driver, shines very well in the sun as the pictures show. There are few scratches and chips. I tried to show the conditon of the body in the pictures. There is no signs of rust. I have touched up a few areas of paint, and I have the paint code for easy matching if you wish to make the paint perfect. The glass is all in great shape, It is obviously newer and not original, no fadding or cracks.

The interior is in great shape and looks good. The headliner is intact, but could use some tightening. The Rumble seat is vinyl, interior is cloth.

Again, the car is in great shape, mechanically it needs nothing, hop in and take it for a cruise whenever you would like. It would take very little to be imperfection free, or drive it how it is and get looks and compliments as if it were a show vehicle, without being afraid to park it anywhere.

The car comes with new mats for the running boards, covers for the pedals and i believe a few other extra parts. Please ask any questions before bidding. The car is located in Tulsa, Ok.

Attached Files:

Nomadness likes this.