Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1931 Black Chevrolet AE Independence Sedan Coach (Spare Tire on Back)

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by mikew13, Sep 20, 2016.

1. mikew13

mikew13

City: Hutchinson

State: Minnesota
    Price: $18,500
    For Sale:
    Black 1931 Chevrolet AE Independence Sedan Coach. Has 3.2 Liter Straight 6 engine.
    Dark Tan interior which needs some restoration. Restored by Steve Johnson of
    Bemidji, Minnesota. Has brand new whitewall Coker Firestone tires on 19" rims. (19.5" maybe, I need to find the tire receipt). Repainted red wire spoke rims. Manual single wiper, Windows work. Horn doesn't. We have the rear bumper but it hasn't been installed. Brand new vinyl tap. Restored around 2010. Has Fisher Body badge.

Photobucket Album: http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/1931Chevy/library/

This car was owned by my late stepdad's father, he was a WW2 Armed Guard Veteran sailing on the Liberty Ships and proud of his service. Well the car was originally owned by an farmer, he was going to give it to his son when he came home from Vietnam, well the son didn't want it when he came back home. So the Stepdad's father was the first at the farmer's door to buy it, and it was in his procession for many, many years and driven in parades. He passed away in 2007, and the car was purchased by my late stepdad and restored.

It started up last time but I do not know how to start these antique cars. I believe it needs a new battery to start up. Brakes work fine.

Attached Files: