Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

(***SOLD***) 1930's/'40's S/W 5" "All-In-One" gauge & matching speedo

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by fleetside66, Apr 1, 2018.

1. fleetside66

fleetside66

City: Bethlehem

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: $350
    Here is a very nice set of matching 5" Stewart-Warner gauges. The speedometer is date coded 1936 & the All-In-One gauge (temp, oil pressure, gas, amps) is 1944. Both feature red tipped tulip pointers, smooth bezels & curved glass. The speedometer, oil pressure & water temp have been tested as functional. I did not test the amps or gas gauge, but there are no indications that they should not work. The gas needle moves back & forth when the gauge is tilted. The line on the water temp is 34" & the pipe threads on the mounting nut are good. I believe that the speedometer is N.O.S. That being said, I did replace the glass on it, because it has some strange light scratches on it...almost like someone tried buffing it dry. It has a hole on the back for a bulb to light up a tiny light for the high beams. On the multi-gauge unit, I replaced the bezel. The gauges are front mount & have the correct mounting hardware. The indirect light side windows are intact, as are the outrigger socket holders. This set is not perfect by any means, but it is probably the best matching set available anywhere. This would be amazing for any period build...simple, authentic and functional with unmatched styling. H.A.M.B. priced at $350.

The price is plus shipping...let's say $15 to the lower 48. I'd like to put it in an oversized box so the temp line does not get stressed. PayPal would be best, but a Postal Money Order would work, as well. The first P.M. committing to buy gets them.
    IMG_3511.JPG IMG_3502.JPG IMG_3503.JPG IMG_3510.JPG IMG_3504.JPG IMG_3508.JPG IMG_3507.JPG IMG_3505.JPG IMG_3509.JPG

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    lodaddyo likes this.
  2. fleetside66

fleetside66

Bump

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  3. fleetside66

fleetside66

If you're building a car or are looking to change the look of your dash, this is a no brainer for the price. You're getting five gauges here, on the rare side, in nice condition. You won't find this duo anywhere but here.

4. fleetside66

fleetside66

CAUTION: If you buy this set, your ride will never be called "street rod" again.