Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1930 Ford Model "A" Roadster Project W/Title

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 30modelacoupe, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 30modelacoupe

30modelacoupe

City: Huber Heights

State: Ohio
    Price: $2300.00
    I've decided to sell my roadster project as I have found a '49 Ford I want to buy.
    The roadster has no floors or sub rails and it is just "mocked up" with 1" angle to hold it together so I could get it to the BMV. Has a stock front axle and rear end, it steers. It has a home made deck lid with '49 hinges, decent roadster cowl and reskined doors that are very nice. Has the lower stanchions on it, stock radiator and grill shell. It has homemade patch panels welded in by previous owner of the quarter panels.
    I have 2 ways to buy it: $2300.00 as it sits with clear Ohio title or for $3700.00 would include the title and all the parts I have for it which include:complete 8BA motor and trans, leather mini van seat,9"rearend,'36rearbones,f-1pedalsand cross member,body filler cross piece,5-36wires,rebuilt f-1 box and column,BLC682J headlights&mtg stands,'39taillights,deluxe upper windshield stanchions. I will post more pics when I bring the roadster home from storage, in the next few days. Thanks for looking, Tim

SOLD Pending payment and Pickup this saturday.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  2. 30modelacoupe

30modelacoupe

btt SOLD to a fellow Hamber! On its way to Indiana. Thanks HAMB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.