Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1930 AA Chassis

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Darby, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Darby

Darby

City: Rockland

State: Maine
    Price: 1000
    This is my dad's AA--originally had a dump body. Sheet metal and dump body are not available. This much of it has been sitting for as long as I've been alive. It rolled about 20 years ago, but does not now. Motor is stuck. Includes a spare tranny, as the case on the installed one is cracked. Rod brakes, enclosed driveshaft. Split rims, and he has the other two for the dually rear. What you see is what you get. I don't really know much else about it, but he's not having much luck selling it on CL, so I told him I'd post it here, and I'll put anybody who is interested in touch with him. I vouch for him & the sale. Access to it is pretty easy--boards, a few dollys and a wrecker or roll back will get it out, and the neighbor's paved driveway is close by.

He's been asking $1000 for it, and I'm encouraging him to be VERY negotiable. He believes firmly that it's worth more than scrap value, but how much more is up to him & the buyer...
    I'm traveling these days, but PM me if interested, and I'll get you guys in touch.
    IMG_2716.JPG IMG_2717.JPG IMG_2719.JPG IMG_2720.JPG

Oh, and it ran when parked. ;)