Register now to get rid of these ads!

1929 Tub

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by allyoop, Sep 1, 2012.

1. allyoop

allyoop
    from Michigan

Many years ago my step dad bought a model A two door sedan with the roof cut off. I kind of forgot about it until I went up to their cabin this summer. I came home and did some research and realized it can be built into something cool! It ran before they parked it but someone stole the wiring...odd. I think I'm going to go up north and check it out this weekend. I couldn't get to it while we were up last time. He said it had different headlights and V8 emblems on the wheels. Still a banger under the hood. I am not a car builder by any means but I think I may give it a shot. I have friends with body and welding skills so I can be trained I'm sure. He said they boxed the top of the body so it sounds like some of the work is already done! I'm kind of geeked about it. He also has a 4 door leatherback he told me I can build! I'll get photos if I make it up this weekend...put my neck out so i'm not sure if I'm going to go.