Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1928 Model A Roadster Pickup

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by AlanRPearce, Aug 21, 2015.

1. AlanRPearce

AlanRPearce
    from Idaho

City: Nampa

State: Idaho
    Price: 5,500
    Body is an original roadster cowl other body parts are from Brookville and include subrails, doors, quarter panels, braces, rear panel, seat riser, and wood floor boards (these Brookville parts are not in the pictures and are new in their boxes). This is a project for sale so the body will need to be assembled. Included are original radiator shell, original side splash aprons, four original front fenders, four original rear fenders, all fender mounting braces, running board braces, original bed, headlights with bar. I do not have a hood and I do not have the running boards. Includes very good condition early '28 frame with VIN, front and rear springs. The bed is the one in the pictures with the red paint. Does not include the bed in the pictures in gray primer. I do not have a title, so bill of sale only. I can help arrange crating and shipping, but cost of these is buyers to pay. Phone 208-989-4155 for details.

Attached Files: