Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 1928 Dodge Victory Six Coupe.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dragracer65, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Dragracer65

Dragracer65
    from Moore, Ok

Looking for a trunk lid for a 28 Victory Six 5 window coupe Needs to be from a 28 or 29. Any leads are appreciated!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  2. Kinky6

Kinky6

You might want to have the Moderators move this to the Wanted Classified ads.

Later, Kinky6 :cool:

3. Dragracer65

Dragracer65
    from Moore, Ok

Thanks, new here.

4. Good luck- Victory 6's are hard to find, to say the least (we have a '28 Deluxe Coupe'). They were only made for 18 months with lots of changes along the way (you might not be able to use a '29 if yours is an early '28).

You may find it's easier to make your own.

5. Dragracer65

Dragracer65
    from Moore, Ok

You are correct about parts for these. I researched the car when I bought it out of a field in Kansas and even a google search does not give much information. It seems only a total of 116 of these were built like mine. I have all of the fenders but no trunk lid. I will more than likely build one. Had lots of fun with people not knowing what it is.

6. Dragracer65

Dragracer65
    from Moore, Ok

7. Inland empire hot rods

Inland empire hot rods
    from so cal

Good luck brother, I have a 29 Dodge Bros Coupe, also need a deck lid....still looking.....

8. Dragracer65

Dragracer65
    from Moore, Ok

ALL parts are hard to find for these!!!

9. Inland empire hot rods

Inland empire hot rods
    from so cal

10. ratrodnut

ratrodnut

I had a 28 dodge victory 6 back in the ninetys. It didnt have a deck lid and the quarters were rotted. I ended up using model a quarters and deck lid. Anyway saw mabee earlier dodge three window in a not very known salvage in joplin missouri couple weeks ago . Only rear body shell and trunk lid there. He wanted 200.00 for car. Name gary coler 417 624 0211. U might get him to measure it not that far from ok city good luck.

11. Go to the "Dodge and Dodge Brothers Forum" here, but DON'T tell them it is for a hotrod. They will probably not sell to you if they know it is not going on a restored car.

http://forums.aaca.org/f143/

12. 32coupedeville

32coupedeville
    from cincy

there was a 28 or 29 dodge victory 6 body and parts on evelbay. i have no connection to the seller just saw it in the last few bays. i dont remember if it had a decklid or not.

13. Inland empire hot rods

Inland empire hot rods
    from so cal

where was your advice about 6 months ago, I tried that site and got flamed like you would not believe....then I had "fun" with those guys and posted up hot rod pics....you would have thought I was bin laden or something lol

14. Inland empire hot rods

Inland empire hot rods
    from so cal

thanks for the heads up, Ill give him a shout

15. its mike

its mike
    from so cal

I found a guy at the LA Rodster show that can build one for you. I am looking at a 28 5 window dodge and it did not have a trunk lid. His email is [email protected] and his name is cliff tally. Good luck