Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1927 Ford T-Bucket (Steel Body) Price Drop

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Casey Mauldin, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Casey Mauldin

Casey Mauldin

City: Northwest Of Houston - Tomball

State: TEXAS!
    Price: 7500
    DSC_0175.JPG DSC_0175.JPG 1927 Ford Model T - T Bucket Hot Rod - Clean Texas Title in hand
    This is a real steel original body. Floors all solid, but there is some rust in the lower right front corner.
    Engine is a 4 bolt main 350 block (1975 Truck). The engine is VERY strong. Nothing outrageous, but it's gutsy.
    Heads are late 60's 2.02 "Double hump" with roller tip rockers.
    Single 4 barrel w/Edelbrock intake and carb.
    Transmission is a Muncie M-20 4 speed.
    Rear end is 55-57 Chevrolet Posi w/4.11 ring & pinion gear set.
    Car was complete when I purchased it. Drove it around the block a few times, and decided to tear it down. Didn't get too far, and have just lost interest(and I really don't fit in it very well). It is not currently running - all wiring was removed to rebuild a new, much needed wiring harness. All removed parts are included(except wire harness - trash) with purchase, as I won't need them once it's sold.
    The car does come with some new parts, as well as a brand new(purchased 2 months ago, not old ashy junk) set of tires. New battery, water pump, fuse block, and whatever else I have lying around that I can't think of...
    The previous owner had owned the car for many years, but had just let it set most of the time. He did keep it in running condition(insured and registered), so it didn't rot away. I have had it for about 4 months.
    This is a project, but is not far from being drivable.
    Price is $10,000 cash only please. I am open to reasonable offers. I can be reached by phone also @ 281-413-1052. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for looking!
    I know the photo is not the best, but they will give you a good idea of what it is. I will be glad to send more if you'd like.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  2. Casey Mauldin

Casey Mauldin

Price drop - $9500 obo. Thanks!

3. Casey Mauldin

Casey Mauldin

I've reduced the price to $8500. Also, it is running now, as I have gotten the engine harness installed and complete. Engine starting, ignition, fuel pump, choke, and charging systems up and running. Very "motivated seller" here folks. Need it gone. Don't be shy!

4. Casey Mauldin

Casey Mauldin

As stated in the title, I have reduced the price to $7500.

5. Casey Mauldin

Casey Mauldin

DSC_0160.JPG DSC_0160.JPG

Attached Files:

6. Casey Mauldin

Casey Mauldin

Just wanted to update...the car is up and running/driving. All lights and electrical work. Fun and fast!