Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1917 Dodge Brothers Touring Car Project Roller - $1595

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by patmanta, Nov 17, 2015.

1. patmanta

patmanta
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Woburn, MA
    1. MASSACHUSETTS HAMB

City: Woburn

State: Massachusetts
    Price: 1650.00
    I have decided to offer my 1917 Dodge Brothers Touring Car project for sale since I'm not going to be able to get to it before Winter this year.

It's a roller now since I added a 1947 Ford truck banjo rear end (with a closed drive center). The wheelbase is about 114", so a later Fort Torque tube should fit right in and reach a flathead engine and transmission (which is what I had planned to do). This car would make for a great Hot Rod, Street Rod, or Rat Rod you can haul your family and friends around in.

The body has some issues but they are mostly confined to the rear passenger side and would benefit from some hammer & dolly work. The cowl is apart from the rest of the body and looks to have some deep filler in it. I do not have doors for the front. The primer on it isn't sealed and it's outdoors, it should be stripped down or blasted before painting. Frame would benefit from fresh reinforcement brackets but otherwise looks solid.

I have the gas tank, rear wooden wheels, and fenders available as well.

Asking $1595.00 but open to full or partial trades for antique Ford parts, Model T sheetmetal; particularly good roadster or touring doors, Flathead engines or speed parts, quick change rear ends, floor standing drill press, Riding mowers or lawn tractors (running, with decks, ready to go).

Once we get snow built up, I'll be pulling this off the market.
    (Pipes and skeleton in picture not included in sale)

Located in Woburn, MA 01801
    I am not able to deliver or arrange shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  2. patmanta

patmanta
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Woburn, MA
    1. MASSACHUSETTS HAMB

BTTT, dropped the price.