Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Paying Our Passion Forward...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

2. flyn schlosser

flyn schlosser
    from phelan, ca

It's awesome what he's doing plus he builds some real nice cars and you can buy raffle tickets at the Ventura national's .This year give away is 58 Apache truck. the money goes back to the program ..

3. slim38

slim38
    from Sudan TX
    1. H.A.M.B. Chapel

That's badass. Most of those kids just need a father figure or someone to look up to and learn from. You can be a sorry dad and if thats all they know they'll learn to be the same way. What this cat is doing inspires me.

Donuts & Peelouts likes this.
  4. I think that most of us have either helped someone along the way or been helped.

This guy is doing it on steroids man. Pretty damned rad he's got it in spades. :cool:

wicarnut likes this.

5. vonpahrkur

vonpahrkur

Glad to see this here, Aaron is a great guy and he's doing an awesome thing.

6. Props to Aaron, very cool what he's doing. We need more people like him! It's a shame that the "auto shop classes" have disappeared in our public school systems, they were great for teaching the fundamentals plus some of the schools with bigger budgets were able to teach advanced mechanics, body work and such.
    Get the youth hooked on cars and they won't have money for drugs and shit!

1959Nomad and kidcampbell71 like this.
  7. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

So....... I just bought a poster.

8. 1-SHOT

1-SHOT
    from Denton

I am in , bought a poster. But they did not have any 2X T shirts

9. Looks like a really cool thing they are doing. Truck looks like it will be badass. I took a chance. I could use a new daily driver. Even if I don't win I feel good I could help. Step up boys and girls.

10. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

This is awesome.

11. Caught this episode myself - I was impressed by Aaron's passion for both hot rods and the kids. Going to the site to order some stuff.

12. Blade58

Blade58
    from apopka ,Fl

I would love to do something like this, get these kids to channel here energy to something constructive & positive they all love cool cars

13. mgermca

mgermca

Great stuff, here's the link to second Youtube vid upoaded to the Lost Angels Youtube channel:

jim mchargue and chryslerfan55 like this.
  14. jim mchargue

jim mchargue

That's a great thing this young man is doing...my hats off to him!

15. Early Ironman

Early Ironman

Wow, just wow!
    At least one angel has been found

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

16. It's been weeks since I paid for my poster and raffle ticket. Starting to wonder if this is a scam. Anybody receive there goods yet?