Register now to get rid of these ads!

1 month until CHEATER-RAMA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NiteOwlChris, Jul 13, 2005.

1. NiteOwlChris

NiteOwlChris

Thats right ladies and gentlemen, its that time again. August 13th, the 7th annual CHEATER-RAMMA car show.
    Held at its one and only location The Nite Owl Drive In
    830 E. Layton Ave.
    Milwaukee, WI 53208.

This year we decided to not run it the same weekend as the HAMB drags, so no excuses. THe festivities get underway about 2, but as in years past the lot is mostly full by 1. There is an after party seculeded at the Cheaters club house. This year we will play dodge ball in the club house. any questions, pm me or email me, or give me a call 414-350-0651.

oh yea, the goodguys show will be held in waukesha (about 15 miles for our show) so something else to make a weekend of it. Alright see ya there

stay gold
    Chris

2. NiteOwlChris

NiteOwlChris

midgets still welcome

3. CRAP

CRAP

I hope Miller has geared up for production of the streamline beer we consumed in Millwauki. I know if Eric and I have our way we will be there Rokken like Dokken.

Attached Files:

4. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Faggot-Rama???

5. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Even better....

Butt-rama.

6. NiteOwlChris

NiteOwlChris

no FEE-areos please

7. Dodge ball!!! Thats for Cheaters, I'm bringing a hockey stick Douche bag...Floor Hockey all the way!!!

8. CheaterCarl

CheaterCarl

.....not much evel about a recedinng hair line & being named after a mid 80's Pontiac clown car. I cannot wait to see you at our show. I heard you & Bob Bleed are going to do doughnuts with a fork truck in our club house and then build a car in 45 seconds. Sounds like enough material for Mad Fabricators part IV. I'll bring the popcorn & vasaline, this time YOU wear the Gorilla suit.
    AUGUST 13th car fans! Nite Owl Diner. Be there!!!
    Cheater Carl

9. jstacks75

jstacks75

I've been a-busting my Ass, to get my car half way presentable for the show. One way or another, I'll be there.

10. jstacks75

jstacks75

August 13th? A monday? Really? Why? Doesn't matter to me but I work at 7 in the evening. I won't be able to attend the after party. Boo.

11. That's the 2005 date. Try August 25th 2012.