Register now to get rid of these ads!

$1,000 reward

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MoKanMan, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoKanMan

MoKanMan
    from Joplin, MO

Mo-Kan Dragway and Jalopy Journal will pay $500 each for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the persons responsible for damaging a 2011 Cadillac parked on the spectator side during the HAMB Drags. The Cadillac was near to the end of the track, approximately across from the 1000 ft mark.

E-mail [email protected] with your information. All replies will be kept confidential

2. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

That sucks!! :mad: What'd they do to it? Any pictures?

Hope they get found sooner than possible.

3. Ebbsspeed

Ebbsspeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Damn! The scum are even invading our crown jewel events. Hope they get caught and "damaged".

4. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Hmmm. Hope this was an accident rather than some sort of intentional damage, even though a hit and run is pretty rotten too.

5. EnragedHawk

EnragedHawk
    from Waco, TX

I saw the thread on that earlier... some people just suck at life. Hope you guys find whoever it is!

6. Cowtown Speed Shop

Cowtown Speed Shop
    from KC

Everyone should review their video coverage and photos really well that they may have took at the drags, Might have caught something.....I hate to think that it might have been done by one of our members, But hey one thing I have learned is we did not all go to the same school....I too am willing to give $100.00 of my own money to the "hero" that turns the low life scum bag that did this in.....I would almost bet that the one who done this Braged to someone else about doing it. So If any of you know something and just are keeping quiet because you do not want to rat on your friend, Know this, There is Never No shame in doing the Right thing, and Your friend is a scumbag!....And so are you for not doing the right thing here.....The car belonged to a 71 year old Hotrodder that drove a long distance to enjoy the day with his Son......

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  7. cfnutcase

cfnutcase
    from Branson mo

Man I really wish I could help, I walked all the way down that side about 2:00 saturday, I think I remember seing that car, there was a 55 or 56 chev wagon near it with some folks cooking up some burgers beside it, if anyone knows them maybe they saw something?? Just an idea. Jim

8. SchlottyD

SchlottyD

Hoping a mod will sticky this, lets keep it at the top and spread the word.

9. Rick Sis

Rick Sis
    from Tulsa OK

Someone very likely saw something, or knows something about this. All too often these days people live behind their cell phones and block out all involvement with the outside world. Now isn't the time to do that. If you have any soul at all, step up.

10. texasred

texasred
    from Houston

What was done to the caddy? I can't believe someone would fuck up at the hamb drags

11. Perrorojo

Perrorojo

It was Key'd so bad that they creased the panels. There was another thread on the damage.

12. Perrorojo

Perrorojo

13. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

Tie 'em to the car and drag 'em...

Pharohs

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  14. Looked through my pics. Nadda. But I was pitside all day. Really sucks that some no good assholes would do that.

15. That sucks, hope this guy wasn't around as he has a fondness for that sort of thing.

[​IMG]

16. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

I really hope someone turns in the person or people who did it.

Just this past weekend our family car was parked at a local shopping center when an 18 years girl pulled into a parking space driving a $50,000 car that belonged to her father and sideswiped the side of the car.

She got out looked at the damage and then walked to a store!!!

Someone saw the entire thing happen and took about five photo's of our damages car along with her damaged car and her license plate number and then waited for my wife and daughter to come back to the car to give them the information.

Once the Highway Patrol officer showed up and looked at the photo's and talked with the eye witness he drove over the the girl home and had a nice talk with her parents about hit and run and leaving the sense of an accident.

Her dad called they will to have the car repaired and they daughter was issued two citations by the Highway Patrol officer.

I called and thanked the man who took the photo's and then waited for my wife and daughter to come back to show them what she did.

I am also sending him a gift certificate to whatever restaurant he and his wife would like to have dinner at on me.

There are many people in life who are willing to do the right thing and when they see something that is wrong and I hope someone who saw the Cadillac being damaged as the courage to step forward and do the right thing.

Jimbo

17. I would like to know what if anything brought on this chain of events. Maybe whomever got dropped on their head as an infant, and this thread could use another trip to the top.

18. young'n'poor

young'n'poor
    from Anoka. MN

I hope whoever is responsible is caught. What a rotten thing to do...

19. So sad............

20. Boyd Who

Boyd Who

BTTT. This scumbag needs to be caught.

21. PackardWood

PackardWood
    from JoCo, NC

I am 6'5" and run a little hot most of the time. I will donate some free dental work to the bastard who did it! (almost off of probation anyway!) The Caddy can be fixed, their new smile will be permanent!

22. This sucks and it should never have happened at any event,,and especially the Hamb Drags.

This incident is a slap in all of our faces and cast a shadow of doubt on everyone in attendance.

The low life POS must be apprehend and punished to the fullest extent of the law,, contrary to what we would like to do,,,vigilant justice! HRP

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  23. lippy

lippy
    from Ks

That really sucks! I'm not a big guy so while Packardwood holds em I'll knock em out. :mad:

24. PackardWood

PackardWood
    from JoCo, NC

LOL! Sounds good to me.

25. Offset

Offset
    from Canada

Just sad. What more can you say about this? Hope they catch the person(s) responsible for this.

26. RacerRick

RacerRick

Checked my several hundred pics...nothing. I was parked just down from that car too...

27. PackardWood

PackardWood
    from JoCo, NC

Guy who keys cars = Hater = Small dick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.