Register now to get rid of these ads!

'07 Roadburners Beatrice NE Cruise Pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hat Man, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Hat Man

Hat Man
    from Omaha, NE

2. Hat Man

Hat Man
    from Omaha, NE

3. Hat Man

Hat Man
    from Omaha, NE

4. MVM

MVM

Great shots !! Anymore ?

5. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Some of those cars and a couple of the people look familiar. :)

Wondering how everything went. Looks like a kool day.

6. Hat Man

Hat Man
    from Omaha, NE

It was a great time. The people, the cars and the music. It was fantastic.
    I had a great time. Stops at Shop No. 10 in Fremont, Culvers in Lincoln and a great little museum on South Folsom, then a nice run on down into Beatrice and set up in a perfect little park next to Gibbs Place.

Here's a few more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

Hey Dan , thanks for the pics. Wish that I could have made the whole trip.
    Do you have any more pics of that chopped/ sectioned shoebox ford?

8. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

The wagons for sale............. What ????? Gary

9. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Hatman, thanks for posting the photos... Had a great time!
    (If you don't mind, I'll post some photos from Hellraiser on this thread tomorrow...)

Gary - Dave Sr. has his eye on another car. Those Daves are always up to something!

Malcolm

10. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

come on Gary, he hasnt owned anything this long for a looonnnngggg time.Do you want to buy it? It has nice raidar wheels now. buy it.

11. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Haha... you mean Astros?

That wagon's just another Nebraska whore, since Gary has already owned it. Maybe he needs it back, to go with the Chevy wagon. Two 4-speed wagons?! Way cool!!

Malcolm

12. HellRaiser

HellRaiser
    from Podunk, NE

I had to chuckle to myself there at the bar, with the gals winning at the KENO and then spending it all on their sauce...HEEHEE. I think it turned out to be a short night for a couple of them..

I ate too much....

I told Malcolm in a PM, I sure hope next year a different route down there can be planned. That Hwy 77 has got to be one of the worst roads in the country. I'd rather drive down a gravel country road or across a corn field next time. I swear, if anyone had been following me close, and looked at my head, they'd think they saw a bobber head in the rear shelf of a 64 Chevy Low Rider:( By the time I got home, my neck and upper shoulders really hurt from taking a beating on that road.

HellRaiser

13. HellRaiser

HellRaiser
    from Podunk, NE

By the time I got home, my neck and upper shoulders really hurt from taking a beating on that road.

And it didn't do my hemorrhoids any good either:( :(

HellRaiser

14. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Photos from Hellraiser - sorry if some are repeats, Hatman....

Attached Files:

15. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Attached Files:

16. mlewis114

mlewis114
    from Omaha, Ne

Thanks go out to the roadburners for another good time. Glad to see this post with the pics and sorry we couldn't make the whole trip.

I was feeling a little puny come Sunday morning!

The shoebox's maiden voyage went without a hitch! Cool car and it will only get better from here on out. Congrats to Jeff and the South Omaha guys. They worked hard to be ready for this trip.

Mike

17. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

more...

Attached Files:

18. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Attached Files:

19. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

and more...

Attached Files:

20. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Attached Files:

21. Rusty

Rusty

Cool stuff!!!

22. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

This should be it, thanks for the photos, Hellraiser!
    Malcolm

Attached Files:

23. sololobo

sololobo

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100&#37;" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Thanx for the great posts guys, we had a record # of cars, and some great ones as well. I thought the tour was super fun and really made for a great day. Joes museum was a big surprise of unbelievable vintage everything. What a gracius host. Thanx Joe!! Dave's Shop #10 is really an excellent set up and a very pleasant setting as well. They must have cleaned for a week, it was way to organized. Thanks Davey, Dave, Rod and all your crew. Great Hospitality!! The park in Beatrice was really lookin nice and Gibbs joint lookin good with new paint. The hospitality by Pam and Gibb was 1st. class, Pam had great food, the beer was ice cold and the servers were the best. The fill in band for our heros The Rumblejetts!! put on a kick butt show that had everyone stunned!! This band is the "NedWreks" and they rocked the joint!! And YES The Mezcal Brothers proved they are "The" Roadburners favorite band ever, they put on a super-dooper show. A special shout-out to Roadburner Bob Wieck for his big time effort, as well as Budwieser, Super Pam and Gibb, and all who helped make this a great success-Sololobo/Roadburners of Omaha
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

24. 6t5frlane

6t5frlane
    from New York

??? Whats the story on the 67 Charger. The winged cars started in 69 and ended in 70. Just a home made thing I'll guess....

25. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Yeah, he built the car himself. He does some very nice work, from the body work, paint, interior, everything!

Malcolm

26. RoadBurner1

RoadBurner1
    from Nebraska

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">eeeuh wee!! I think I still may be a little hung over. A great time was had by all. Thanks again for everybody that came. I would like to thank my brother for having a bad ass fast 63 nova convertible and letting me show it off. Malcom, have you got pants cleaned out yet:p
    Anyway here is some of our pics.
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

Attached Files:

27. RoadBurner1

RoadBurner1
    from Nebraska

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">A few more

Attached Files:

28. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

That Nova kicks ass!! (for a Chevy, anyways ;) ) God damn that thing is fast... and does some monster burnouts!

Cale really needs to learn how to drive that thing. :D Malcolm

29. 47convt

47convt
    from Omaha, Ne.

WOW, what a great roadtrip------want to thank my Roadburners bretheren Sololobo (Larry), Hatman(Dan), Roadburner1(Davey), Malcolm(Nick), KarlsKustom(Jeff), Fireball Mezcal (Charlie),32higboy(Jeff), Dave Sr. and Rod, for making the third annual roadtrip to Beatrice a big success. We had over 40 cars making the 100 miles + trip from Omaha to Fremont to Lincoln and then to Beatrice. What a site to see that many cars in single file going down a 4 lane highway with people passing us with big smiles on their faces. When we arrived at the park/GIbbs we had more cars waiting for us. (per solololo) we had over 50 cars in the park & at Gibbs.

A special thanks to Gibb & Pam for opening their doors for us and making the bands happen---for the Mezcals for rocking the house and the Nedwrecks for starting the party and for all the people who joined us on the road or at Gibbs----A big thank you.

Hope to see you for the 4th annual roadtrip to Beatrice next year.