Register now to get rid of these ads!

¿Se llama Muttley, es su nombre Muttley también?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Muttley, Apr 10, 2007.

1. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

As Muttley's agent, I must use the disclaimer.

The views expressed in Muttley's previous post are of his own nature. Said views are not necessarily recognized by the rest of the HAMB but you can bet they were already thinking it. The phrase "business end of a 12 gauge" is a techinical term and is up for debate as to which end is which. Therefore Muttley was not necessarily wishing death upon this dueschbag, I mean human. All rights reserved. www.muttleyisgod.com

2. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

We don't say 'retard', it's 'differently-abled'. However, it doesn't quite roll off the tongue or have quite the impact, so forget I said anything about it....

Brilliant bit of writing, I'd like to see you doing the dozens on whoever it is.

3. Von Scott

Von Scott
    from fresno,ca

Are you say'n that he's being you cause your a legend.....ha...haha.....hahahahahahhahahahahaha, LMAO!!!!! By the way what's wrong with Pro-Wings??!!;)

4. Muttley

Muttley

Uhh.......no.

Um, er, nothing. :rolleyes: :D I loved that pair you were wearing with your acid washed jeans and Winger '92 world tour shirt last weekend. See you tomorrow at the Tower show if it isnt raining?

5. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

The way they say it is like this, be delicate, don't ruffle feathers, don't be punk rock, don't act stupid, don't be fenderless.

Do not, I repeat, do not think about womenfolk, don't be distracted, don't think about her, the one you love the most, the one you would give up your life for in one second, the one that loves you without borders, without limits, without thinking.

That one, she comes around seldom, she's there, but she's no-where, she's perfect, she's the dream, the end ,the most beautiful girl you've ever seen, but she is no-where, elusive, gorgeous, the one you would give your heart to, but she isn't real, she never was, she never will be, but if you stop dreaming, you're dead, don't die, keep the dream alive, it's the greatest love story ever told.

And one day I'll find it, the one that I'll immerse myself into without guilt, without societal mores, without thinking, without even one second of doubt.....the perfect love, her.....the one I want to die with.

If I had the guts I'd tell her.

We're fragile, us men, we act tough, but we're weak, we're nothing, but I won't stop believing in love.....for whatever it's worth.....dump the stupid, embrace the thinker, it's not about cars, it's about connection. And for thirty seconds of the heartfelt embrace, I would give it all up.

6. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Oh wow, that's heavy. During monsoon it will be very hard to stay away from runaround poo....

7. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles

There is a guy who just signed up on here using "BUSTEDKNUCKLE", he has 5 posts and bunch of stuff for sale . I asked him to change his name in a pm and have heard nothing back. Still no intro from him on the board and 2 or 3 for sale ads . Oh well sand in my panties is getting irritating. Yea I know he has no space and dropped the s but come on!!!

8. Mutt

Mutt

How did I get brought into this?:confused:

Mutt

9. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

muttley rather!;) :D

10. LongnLow

LongnLow

matt, we need to talk.

11. Von Scott

Von Scott
    from fresno,ca

Um, er, nothing. :rolleyes: :D I loved that pair you were wearing with your acid washed jeans and Winger '92 world tour shirt last weekend. See you tomorrow at the Tower show if it isnt raining?[/QUOTE]Hey I was going to church give me a break. Oh and I didn't see you in the tower. I was there and Wanderyque can back me up.

12. HotRodFreak

HotRodFreak

Muttley should be copyrighted to prevent imposters.

13. HotRodFreak

HotRodFreak

I am curious about this Muttley II. Does he really want to emulate Muttley I? And Why?

14. 3" from the floor!!! Oh,laying on your belly!!!:rolleyes: :D HEY,do they have a "germ"?