Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi All

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by k91, Nov 28, 2005.

1. k91

k91

Just another noob saying hello.

2. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

Welcome to the HAMB.

Doc.

3. k9racer

k9racer

Thats about the worst into ever on this board. Please change your name. I dont anyone to think that you are me..../....Thank You Bobby...k9racer

4. jstorm

jstorm

Give us more then that, let us know who you are and what you drive or work on. Tell us about yourself.

If you cant do better your gonna get reamed pretty badly.

You also might want to think about a new name or change yours up a bit so we dont get you confused with Bobby.

5. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Welcome. Your a hamber now,so step up to the plate. Oh, and good advise on the name. We don't wan't to confuse you with the 'real' K9:eek: Sparky

6. k91

k91

Ok I'll change it :) Nothing special about the name just what I use on other boards. Now for the quick rundown... my buddy just gave me a 1940 Ford cab. My first hot rod project ever and I'm very excited. Don't worry I won't waste space with lots of questions but I will be looking through the tech archives and searching a lot. Thanks for the welcome.

7. jstorm

jstorm

Thats a little bit better, no hard feelings about the name just dont want any confusion. What are your plans for the cab? Dont hesitate to ask for help or advice. People on here dont bite all the time.

8. k91

k91

Well so far I plan on chopping 6" and channeling about 4". Thinking about painting it flat black. Other than that I'm just bouncing a lot of ideas around. I don't see anywhere in the user CP to change my name so if someone wants to point me in the proper direction I'd appreciate it.

9. jstorm

jstorm

I think you will need to reregister under a different name. But i may be wrong about this. If you do let us know on this thread so we wont rewelcome you.

10. project40

project40

Ok back under new identity :)

11. jstorm

jstorm

Welcome back.

12. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

That was a good thing you did there!

Welcome to the board!!!!!!!! Glad to have you here!

13. Buckle

Buckle

Oh man, your going to need to change your name, it is too similar to Buckle. Just kidding :D Anyway, welcome, your car sounds cool.