Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Alter Boys' Jalopy Jamboree 2014 news

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flash, Apr 29, 2014.

1. flash

flash

Hello everyone,

After much debate and soul-searching, the Alter Boys have reluctantly decided to take a break from putting on the Jalopy Jamboree this year.

We had a great run with it for 12 years, and truly thank everyone for the good times and support. It was a blast!

We're looking forward to seeing you out at the many kick-ass events coming up this summer and fall around New England.

If you're looking for another event to fill that weekend of Sept. 20th, we suggest the Gassah Guys nostalgia drags in Winterport, ME.

Thanks!
    The Alter Boys

2. Well, That's too bad, It was a great show, I really enjoyed it, the new location was great! Maybe we'll see you at the Ty-Rods.

Later

Eric

3. Seems like the end of an era ! Kind of sad. You guys always did a fantastic job with the show.

4. patmanta

patmanta
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Woburn, MA
    1. MASSACHUSETTS HAMB

That's a bummer. I wish I could have made it out last year.

5. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

Bttt

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

6. Major bummer. Last year was the first time I went and it was a blast. I hope you guys bring it back someday.

7. That is a bummer.............Thanks for all the hard work, I really enjoyed myself there.

8. BAD PENNY

BAD PENNY
    from mass

Say it isn't so !!! Thanks for all you guys did over the years as your show was one of the highlights of the year. :( :(