Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 1957 Chevy Pickup Pt. 2 "El Trucko"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TaylorCrawford, Sep 12, 2011.

1. TaylorCrawford

TaylorCrawford

It's been a while! Not much has happened lately, mostly because of work. But that's changing soon!

I finally got some fog lights, and got those mounted today! My buddy helped me make the brackets, and they came out rad!
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1398667647.502140.jpg
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1398667665.569913.jpg

The old 283 is on it's last legs, so I started tearing down the other 283 I had in my garage. It will be going to the machine shop soon, and my friend will be helping me build it and kinda give me a crash course on how to build and engine. So I'm pretty stoked on that! I'm gonna change a few things here and there when I swap the engine out. This is gonna be a huge step forward, and I'm really stoked about it! 😁

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1398667829.559543.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. 1959apache

1959apache

Cool dude, I am digging the fog lights! Are you getting a new job? I'm out there this Sunday for my final interview in Irvine, maybe i'll see you putting around this weekend

3. TaylorCrawford

TaylorCrawford

Thanks man! Right now I'm an apprentice tattoo artist, and working part time at a printing place. But pretty soon I'll be full time at the tattoo shop and won't be at the printing place anymore. So I'll have some more time and freedom haha. Are you working out here now?

4. 1959apache

1959apache

5. Shane Spencer

Shane Spencer

I hate how every picture you post, the weather is perfect !! Asshole lol. Maryland is like swampass humid and raining already with temps almost in the 90's. Two months ago it was cold as hell. I hate this state haha

My buddy steve is swapping an ls into his 68 c10. I may snag the 283 out of it. There bitchin motors, cant wait to see how it turns out

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. [QUOTE="GreenGrenade, post: 10469398, member: Maryland is like swampass humid and raining already with temps almost in the 90's. I hate this state...............Maryland the Free State, where absolutely nothing is free.!!:mad:

7. Shane Spencer

Shane Spencer

You aint lyin brother, who the hell gets away with taxing the damn rain !!!! Its insane, taxes, weather all over the place and people with bad attitudes haha i need to move

8. TaylorCrawford

TaylorCrawford

Finally got the old 283 to machine shop! Everything is going smoothly so far and hopefully I'll have it in the truck soon! ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1405654326.857938.jpg

9. Mikesss

Mikesss

Just have a quick question, what size are your white walls and what tranny are you using?