Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from Maryland

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Crom, Sep 27, 2005.

1. Crom

Crom

Been trolling for a while, figured it was time to introduce myself. I bought a 53 Chevy 2 door sedan about 6 months ago and been spending way too much time on it since. Dissassembled the car and now in the process of replacing rusted floors. Progress is slow cause I'm so new at this.
    Any other HAMBers in the DC/Baltimore area?

Attached Files:

2. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

Good looking ride,welcome from La.

Doc.

3. 52 panel

52 panel

What constitutes too much time other than 24 hours and 1 minute a day? Looks like it has been time well spent though. Welcome from Arkansas.

4. mikefink13

mikefink13
    from maryland

hi i just moved back to maryland from out west nice to b home.how is the car coming .roslan

5. RustyCoupe215

RustyCoupe215
    from Owings, MD

Hey guys,

WELCOME TO THE HAMB!! Your not alone here on the RIGHT Coast!! I'm also a FNG from Maryland........shhh dont tell....

Anyway Tryin to get abunch of us that live in this area for a cookout/football/greasey Tech session if anyone's intrested??? Nice 53 man would love to see it!

I'm kinda new to this stuff to, I've got a 34 Plymouth coupe I'm trying build. Help is always appreciated!!!

~Rusty

6. Ford1801

Ford1801
    from Maryland

hey yall im new from maryland.