Register now to get rid of these ads!

New From Ohio

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by HotRodAvenue, Apr 25, 2014.

1. HotRodAvenue

HotRodAvenue

Hey guys, I'm sort of new here. My name's Randy Johnson, not the baseball player. Been stalking this site for many years, just never really posted much. Started this new account for a couple reasons. Couldn't remember my old username or email associated with it. And also, this name makes more sense since it's my company name.

I'm 31, from Ohio, and my main gig is I own a small web design business. I also do a ton of random side jobs and run several other small ventures. I guess I'm a serial entrepreneur. I do a lot of photography, video work, marketing, writing, social media, etc. Kind of a tech geek. Been into lowriders, imports, minitrucks, and hot rods for a long time. Just minitrucks and hot rods these days though. I've had a '77 c10, '62 c10 panel truck, '63 nova wagon, and a '42 chevy rat rod pickup. I'm a big fan of the 60's era cars and trucks and can't wait to build another. Mainly a Chevy guy but I'm not a Ford hater by any means.

Right now I have a '95 Chevy C1500. Bagged, bodydropped, 22s, v8, etc. Real simple and clean, classy even. I will always be a truck guy, but have a soft spot for wagons. The closest thing to a wagon I have now is my '97 Suburban 2500 daily/tow pig. It's a 2WD, so I may bag that soon too, and still use it to tow.

So I started HotRodAvenue.com a few years ago but never really did anything with it. A couple months ago, I came out with the first tshirt design, some stickers, magnets, etc. It's doing pretty good but really trying to grow it this year. I've taken pics at car shows, truck shows, cruise-ins, shop open houses, etc for as long as I can remember. I'm slowly adding all the old shows to the website and Facebook page. Tens of thousands of photos on my computer. Haha

Anyways, just a little intro. Ask any questions and I'll be posting more and more as I've always been a big forum guy. Cheers!

2. Welcome aboard.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. gas & guns

gas & guns

Go hard man!
    Good luck and welcome. The american dream is not dead.

4. HotRodAvenue

HotRodAvenue

5. Big-O

Big-O

Welcome from Mansfield area.