Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Lost a Lancer

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mitchell de Moor, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Lost one of my 15" Lancer caps off my '56 Ford driving my girlfriend home a few days ago.

Just wondering if there is anywhere besides eBay where I could buy a single one. The caps were a birthday present from my best friends a couple years ago so I would like to get a new one.

I did some searching online but could only find one place (eBay) and the guy wants $75 for it. Seems a bit much when you can buy a whole set for $195 on Mooneyes.

Thanks!

2. Buy a set and replace them when you lose one......:) It could always happen again. Centurion9

3. waldo53

waldo53
    from ID

Nothing like loosing a hubcap to ruin your day! (don't ask me how I know) Put a dab of clear silicone in a few spots around the edge of your caps, you won't be loosing any more then.

4. Can't afford it.

5. Thanks man!

6. Just curious as to why you love communist?

7. oldcarguygazok

oldcarguygazok
    from AUSTRALIA.

Get a big ''felt tip'' pen and write your phone nmbr on the inside,and put in big letters''REWARD'',it worked for me,sling him 20bucks and everyone's happy!

8. kyvetteman

kyvetteman

FANTASTIC idea!!!

9. SuRfAcE_RuSt

SuRfAcE_RuSt

There's no way that heavy cap survived without being banged all to hell. Unless of course it landed immediately in a patch of grass. I'm surprised the OP didnt hear it sling off the wheel.

You could try a wanted ad in the classified section.

10. Ryan has asked for no politics on threads so I wont go there.

Thanks for the idea!

My car is really loud I'm surprised I didn't hear it as well though. Only other thing I could think of was if it didn't fly off someone could have taken it when I parked the car?

11. How does this have any bearing on the question that was asked?

12. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

Why the hell is it that whenever you lose something that it always ends up that you are loosing it instead of losing it ?

Seems like a little thing but how difficult is this shit ? Really ? :D

Rant over :D

13. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

He probably 'loosed it up' first, thereby losing it...A simple contraction of both actions.
    Now, how difficult was that?
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

14. 28TUDOR

28TUDOR

I think he read his profile????

15. Gman0046

Gman0046

If the OP can't afford a set for $195, I guess he will spend $75 for one. Whats the reason for the post???? Maybe he thought someone would give him one.