Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Need a 32 3 window brought from tennesse to ct **COUPLE OF PICS**

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by autobodyed, Mar 26, 2014.

1. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

wondering if any hambers are heading to new england from the tennesse area with an empty trailer or truck, bought a 32 3 window steel body with a extra set of doors, some garnish mldings, dash and firewall, with 2 frame rails. the guy i bought it from said he will have it secured with everything inside the car. just need it loaded up and dropped in ct or nearby. any leads or help to get this done within the next week or so would be greatly appreciated. i'm not looking for something for nothing. i will pay for the service. thanks in advance, eddie.

<a href="http://s261.photobucket.com/user/autobodyed/media/323window_zps329f9a92.png.html" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s261.photobucket.com/user/autobodyed/media/323windowdoors_zps081b3bcb.png.html" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  2. indyjps

indyjps

I'll go get it, but it won't make to CT. It'll have a nice home in Illinois, with visitation rights. Let me know.

3. williebill

williebill

I'm in Tennessee, and we don't take too kindly to you Yankees taking our good stuff.
    I'll just go get it, and we can consider this disgraceful matter settled.

4. You might try to narrow down the area a little bit. Tennessee is a loooooong state, so much so it has 2 time zones. It might help a potential hauler to know if it's nearer to Memphis or Knoxville, or Bristol for that matter.:D

5. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

good call, thanks. it's in manchester. if you were to draw a straight line from nashville to chattanooga, and put a dot right in the middle of the line, that's manchester. thanks again, eddie. :)

6. Hamtown Al

Hamtown Al
    Member Emeritus
    1. Virginia HAMB(ers)

I can get it to Smithfield, VA and store it for... say 30 years! Then, I know a guy in MD...

Just sayin'
    Al

7. .......And all this time I didn't realize that you knew me, Al.:D

8. GregCT.

GregCT.
    from CT.

Here's a thought. Talk to Mike at Honest Charlies and see if they can bring it up to Spring Carlisle for you. They are great people and might be able to help. A relay from PA should be easier.

9. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

thanks for the responses, all of them, some of you guys are pretty funny. could always use a chuckle to lighten up the day. sent a couple of pm's, but nothing solid as of now. thanks guys, eddie.

10. Good luck. The least I can do is give you a bump back to the top.:D

11. LOWDUG37

LOWDUG37

Just go get it Ed,you can use my trailer.

12. prpmmp

prpmmp

It was made up North(Detroit)! Some hillbilly stole it and saw the doors opened the wrong way and could not figure out how to get in:eek: Pete

13. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

i wish it were that easy bro. i am slammed here at work, but i appreciate the offer. i'll keep it on the back burner though, eddie

14. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

been in contact with a few shippers on here, everyone's booked into may, which is a good thing for them. they're obviously doing something right, and i commend them. they were all kind enough to call me back promptly, and they even gave me other referrals. still have a few leads i'm working on, but nothing written in stone as of yet. looks like maybe a road trip maybe in order. i haven't called mike at honest charlie's yet either, but i will be. thanks ben d and bill squires.

15. cayager

cayager

Pm me. I might have a guy. I used him to haul an iron worker from Ohio to mass. Enclosed trailer. Floats all around the country. Good kid

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

16. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

pm sent, thanks.

17. 39topless

39topless
    from colorado

There's a guy who is always advertising on the Early Ford V8 site to haul cars.

18. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

got a couple more refferals by bringing this to the top, so here it is again! thanks guys, eddie.

19. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Club road trip!

20. That is me ...

I have been on the HAMB since 2008

Also an EFV-8 Member

Here are some recent hauls ...

I only do enclosed hauling ....

My next availability for enclosed vehicle transport
    is from California around April 9th

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wicked Spring coming with some nasty hail .....

Jim

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  21. If the transporter is not advertised in the Hamb O Dex section, Make sure you do a Google search on them. There are some scary stories out there!

22. Paul B

Paul B

Matt youll' look good hauling it back behind the Suburban

23. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

how about you pauly b, your retired, feeling like taking a ride?

24. Paul B

Paul B

Busy getting a house ready to sell, more work than when I worked

25. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

ain't that always the way? and you thought retirement was going to be easy!! how's that workin' out for ya??!!

26. chopt55bc

chopt55bc

here's a bump for ya Munstah!

27. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

finally found someone to ship the car. got prices from 650 to 1650, found a guy right in the middle who can ship it 3rd week of april. came highly recommended from hamber, cayager, and after a few emails back and forth we struck a deal. just wanted to thanks all the guys who pm'ed me with referrals and all the shippers who got back to me with quotes in a timely manner. i'll let you know how it worked out. again, thanks guys, eddie.