Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features '32 5 window found in georgia

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TANNERGANG, Mar 23, 2014.

1. aztlanco

aztlanco

Awesome find, congratulations. Great story and happy ending. Two people got what they wanted out of the deal,,,,, just great!

2. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

I just got back from carrying it to my Buddy's shop...brakes have to be pumped to stop....probably been on there many years and I don't want to take a chance....told him to fix them like it was his own...............then I can drive and enjoy tinkering with the things I know how to do....brakes and wiring are things I've done but I don't trust myself in doing it on something like the coupe.

3. ricco

ricco

Great looking car. It's funny how you sometimes find things when your not really looking for them.

4. Harms Way

Harms Way

Congratulations !

5. deucetruck

deucetruck
    from Missouri

Congratulations! Its got "the stance" for sure.

32 5-window coupe.jpg

6. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

I saw that one for sale awhile back and contacted the owner. I was supposed to stop and take a look at it when I made a trip to Florida to visit the in-laws. Trip never happened and now it looks like it has found a great new home.

Frank

7. SuRfAcE_RuSt

SuRfAcE_RuSt

love the George Wallace sticker LOL
    Nice find

8. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

He ran for president in 1968, so it must have been put on their sometime around 1967 or 68......................

9. Nice!! what's the plans?

10. BamaMav

BamaMav
    from Berry, AL

Great find! I agree, gotta keep the Wallace sticker! Hope I can get up that way sometime this summer to y'all's cruise in and see it in person!

11. Very nice find!! Congrats

12. Way cool man! They are still out there, but finding them is only half the battle. Clearly you won this go round. :cool:

Posted by Shit Toad! The man had me app.

13. bandit14569

bandit14569

Can't beat a good road trip with a happy end for both of you.

14. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

I keep getting emails wanting to know what I want for it......I really don't know what it's worth...not that it's for sale..but everything does have a price.....It was more so one of those deals where he wanted what I had and I wanted what he had...both came away happy type deal........one side says leave it like it is and drive it...the other says satin black with some nice wheels and drive it...and the other says sell it and get my Dearborne Deuce I've been wanting for a few years....I really like the idea of the fold down hide away top and roll up windows with ac........my problem is I like them all.....if I can sell my Glass 5 Window, I'll probably keep this one...I think that would be the best deal for me..I really like the Ole 5 Window.

15. Donnie, drive that ole beater 3 window here in June, I'll give ya a pile of CASH 4 it and then ya can ride out to LARS with me.

16. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

That's the problem...I'm afraid to put a price on it cause someone may buy it and I'll be sick........

17. Well then want a black roadster with a Rodwell windshield, top and side curtains and a little pile of CASH ?

18. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

I like BIG PILES, but send me an email with pictures car and money..hehehe.Send to [email protected]

19. We'll discuss it after we get back from LARS Donnie, I'm drivin the roadster out there, it won't be officially FER SALE OR TRADE until after.
    Gotta drive a roadster to the roadster show.

20. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

Yeah....I kinda want to keep the Old car myself.......

21. thunderplex

thunderplex

The previous owner had it for sale for $50,000.00 several years ago at a car show in Atlanta.

22. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

Man count your blessings. I am looking for a full fendered car enough hiboy for me. You just found my dream car I know it has a good home now !

23. joey7508

joey7508
    from TX

24. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

I sold the car to Don in Ok. and he sold it this week to someone in Northeast (I think)....I have a full fender '32 5 Window that could be bought...everything is their for it except interior and glass.......it ain't cheap...and it's a real Henry.....but it can be bought. 20140928_174211_resized_3.jpg

kiwijeff likes this.
  25. Davyj

Davyj

The 5 window is headed to NY, and a 36 roadster is headed to OK.

26. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

Yeah, I saw a few pictures of the 36 Roadster....I really like it......

27. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

This fine 32 5W was recently purchased by a good friend who is a EX- HAMBer and will be located in Northeast for all to see

28. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

How did he become an EX?

29. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

He got banned from HAMB

30. He's still O K in my book