Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Amherst or Fitchburg, who's doing which?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 2many projects, Mar 21, 2014.

1. the Early V8 / Fitchburg swap meet & show and Amherst Swap meet are running the same Sunday at the end of next month because of Easter .

Which will you do? One? Both???

I feel caught between both but its a fair distance between the two.
    I'm really puzzled and undecided.

Where are you going?

2. bgaro

bgaro

fitchburg!! if you like the early stuff, but it's a tuff one the first amherst is always a good one.

3. If you need a new lawn mower, some ice skates, a good breakfast burger or some Chevelle and Mustang stuff, I guess you need to hit Amherst.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  4. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

I have to work but im still going to try and get to Fitchburg , always enjoy the cars and some cool parts , even if my wallet is full of dust an nothing else lol

5. hammer bowling

hammer bowling

Who cares, the Bruins are on tonight!

6. BAD PENNY

BAD PENNY
    from mass

Fitchburg for sure...once a year. Amherst last Sunday of every month...you do the math. The 1st Amherst is usually the best and the 2nd falls on Memorial day weekend so the turn out is a little light ??? To bad they didn't move Fitchburg back a week to the 13th

7. olcurmdgeon

olcurmdgeon

FITCHBURG! I don't need parts for my riding mower or parts from my OT vehicles. The Early V8 guys do a hell of a job, you actually have real roads to get to the airport, they line the hotrods up on the runway, easy to view, and lots of vendors of relevant hot rod stuff.

8. I'm thinking Fitchburg will put a hurtin on Amherst. I'm doing Fitchburg.

9. Fitchburg is where i'll be going. It's always the one that kicks off spring for me.

10. Fenders

Fenders

Fitchburg but I'm surprised (and sorry) the V8 scheduled it for First Amherst day.

11. Straightpipes

Straightpipes

Fitchburg.....Hell yeah, drive 6 hours round trip for a 6 hour swapmeet...

12. bgaro

bgaro

the weather seem like it'll be OK. cloudy with maybe a shower, but no real rain.

13. HarryT

HarryT
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Fitchburg for me.