Register now to get rid of these ads!

Simple

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Mar 17, 2014.

1. ^^^^ must be why I feel at home here lol , the changes have always worked in the past , gotta do research to find out where the next tweek is needed . works for me boss

2. The new way is better, but I will miss the variety.

3. Swede64

Swede64

My thoughts exactly!

4. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

"Extensive grumbling poured forth from the lower decks as the Captain navigated another slight alteration to their course.

'Aye, ye filthy swabs!', the first mate hollered from above, 'shut yer pie holes and put yer backs into it!'

'Blimey but I miss me mother', one forlorn sailor grumbled.

'The Cap'n hasn't done ye wrong yet, ye mangy dogs! High seas adventure, mateys, that's what ye signed up fer, and by God that's what ye'll get!'

As the midnight hour approached, all was dark and quiet, except for the soft light that shone from the Captain's quarters.

'Aye, but he does know what he's doing, doesn't he', a teary eyed swab said softly.

The horizon loomed in the invisible blackness as their trusty ship creaked and moaned with the swells."

5. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

The K.I.S.S. principle works. Back to basics. What the H.A.M.B. means to many.

6. shadams

shadams

I can not understand what has been so confusing...not to be a dick but damn, this place is easy. I have modded at sites that have 20 subforums for all kinds of nonsense...glad to be done with all that....even though I still, 4 yrs later, still get admin emails about people that have gotten butthurt about the most trivial shit...DELETE....

thanks for putting up with all this for the sake of the rest of us...

7. 50Fraud

50Fraud

8. suedestude

suedestude

I was another confused idiot! Thanks for the change.

9. chopnweld

chopnweld
    from Nor Cal

I'll refer back my McDonalds analogy that i posted when the HAMB breakup occurred originally: it never made sense to have separate lines for burgers, fries, and for drinks. Thanks for acknowledging the the beauty of simplicity. Thanks!