Register now to get rid of these ads!

just picked up a 46 Ford pick up

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by randys46, Mar 8, 2014.

1. randys46

randys46
    from ontario

My brother has been talking about doing this for years and I finally got him to pull the trigger on this. It's a fairly complete 46 with original drive train. Right now this big ticket items are getting the box back together and getting the dash sorted out. The box is pretty much just a matter of getting the sheetmetal in order and a fair bit of bodywork, now the dash is a little different story. It looks like someone wanted to do a custom job on it and really messed it up, the original gauge cluster is gone and the location has been filled in and in the meantime they have tried to graft in a round speedo in the center of the dash, what a mess. Otherwise the truck is very workable and in great condition for being a southern ontario (Canada not Cali) truck. I'm looking forward to researching this thing and will probably have a ton of questions along the way. BTW if anyone knows where there is a bashed up cab with a decent dash in it I'm all ears!

2. Stroker McGurk

Stroker McGurk
    from Canada

welcome...Also in Ont, not Calif

3. 55 Ford Gasser

55 Ford Gasser

Welcome from Virginia.