Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Western Canada Power Cruise 2014

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by imnuts, Feb 25, 2014.

1. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  2. Great will be good to see you guys again. This year I'm bringing my 2011 Camaro 2ss convertible. Just to feel the breeze!! see ya then
    Rob

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  3. ynottayblock

ynottayblock

I got the Christmas issue of Canadian Rods, and had to do a double take when I your Caddy on the Canadian powertour. Kudos to you and your brother for driving up from Colorado. Nice to see those Caddys chewing up some mileage.

4. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

THAT trip was a lot of fun...got to see some country we've never seen before...and meet some great people. Dan and I are sight-seeing junkies. We've been rod running/sight-seeing all over the US in our rods and kustoms since the late 1970's... and only made it to Canada once in all that time (Hope and Chilliwack) coming back from the NSRA event in Salem, Oregon...we wanted to see more of Canada so was happy to join the WCPC going across Canada, especially going thru Calgary and the mountains on the way to Puyallup.

We met Terry Denomme's (Canadian Rods magazine publisher) rep in Puyallup and he suggested I write about the trip -so I did.

Really looking forward to the August trip, altho this one is a bit shorter than the 1442 mile one way trip across Canada we took last year (Regina to Puyallup, Washington) so we're planning on heading back up to Jasper from Spokane and seeing more of the Canadian Rockies...

Thanx for the kudos...

R-