Register now to get rid of these ads!

Why cant I find a barn find like this?? 33 steel willys

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rotten johnny, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

No doubt the car is very cool and has some expensive parts on it, but IMO that kind of price would be ok if the car were a car with a significant history or was owned by a "name" racer. The story that it was owned by a farmer who made one pass seems odd, after all , who has a car like this built for themselves without knowing how it will launch and scare the bejesus out of you ? ( Too much like the little old lady who only drove a car to church and back)

I'd love to have it, but not at the money being asked. Today's economy is not the same as it once was for this kind of stuff.

Don

2. 1934coupe

1934coupe

Anybody seen this one around I had it for 30+ years in my barn and needless to say never got around to build it. Sold it to a guy named Keven from NH who had the "Golden Greek" 41 Willys coupe. I noticed the 34 coupe for sale again on CL a month later. Never seen nor heard about it again. Sad day in my life getting rid of that one.

Pat

Attached Files:

3. ^^ second hand story too that's actually 3rd or 4th round version of the telephone game
    "I was told it" is this, was that

4. legion

legion

Sorry, for that kind of money I could buy a cabin in the mountains with some land. You know, incase of a "Zombie Apocalypse"... ;) but is a cool car, though

5. Pat, I believe Kevin lives in FL now. He is Gassa-Garage here on the hamb. Maybe you could PM him and he may know where it went.

6. 4 hrs left
    Go ahead and pull the trigger on it