Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Portland, Oregon

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by davidraphael, Feb 17, 2014.

1. davidraphael

davidraphael

Hello:

I'm new to the site, and am looking for an unspoiled 1949 or 1950 2-door Mercury couple. I drive a '49 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup, which I really enjoy, but have been looking for Merc for quite a while. Stock or mild-custom OK. No chopped lead sleds. Thanks. David Email: [email protected]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  2. Only thing I can think of saying is it's good to have a dream. Best of luck with your Quest and welcome. At least you didn't but a 3K limit on what your willing to spend like the last person with a very similuar opening line. He was actually from Portland also.
    The Wizzard

3. Greetings from central Oregon, Might want to post an add in the wanted section. Intro threads usually aren't that productive when it comes to requests for information. Good luck on your search.

4. DB Cooper

DB Cooper
    from Oregon

I have a friend selling a project 2 door Merc here in Oregon. It's all there, unchopped on a stock frame. It's located in Stayton OR.

Btw- welcome from Stayton

5. 392modela

392modela

Hello from Wisconsin

6. Welcome from CT!

7. tkmark

tkmark
    1. 49-54 Chevy Cars

Aloha PDX from across the river.

8. isaiah1000

isaiah1000
    from Dundee, OR

David, did you see DB Cooper's post? DB, you still have it? Can we get pictures and a price? I'm helping David look as a fellow enthusiast here in Portland. 58 MGA myself.

9. bdw515

bdw515
    from Oregon

Welcome from Hillsboro, OR!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!