Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vintage shots from days gone by!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dog427435, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

2. 296ardun

296ardun

[​IMG]

Essex's on Colorado Blvd, 1924 (Note to photographer: keep shadow out of picture!)

[​IMG]

Dodge coupe

[​IMG]

Oldsmobile Marmon dealer, guess back then you could sell two otherwise unrelated brands (?)

[​IMG]

Dayton Tire shop, Pasadena, CA, 1928

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. jcmarz

jcmarz
    from Chino, Ca

Well said Junkyardjeff!

4. Tango88

Tango88

I love this place! I've been checking in on this thread several times a day for quite a while now and have posted a few items I thought fit...but I gotta say, apparently like quite a few other folks here, I am honestly confused regarding what is "Right". I recognize that I am just a guest here and have no issue with that, I just wish either the Moddies...or the site owner...or whoever is in charge...would once and for all state clearly what it is they want here. If it has to be all cars, all the time...fine. But please say so. That way we (the Guests) will know how to behave at your party and if we want to stay or not. No biggie, but please...just be clear.

Maybe I missed a memo or something but at least I'm trying to catch up and play right.

5. What a great silhouette!

6. 296ardun

296ardun

[​IMG]

Stadiu[​IMG]m

in W[​IMG]

ichit[​IMG]
    Yes, a Studebaker Hawk stock car...

Kansas [​IMG]

FFireball Roberts in the really old days

7. WTSHNN

WTSHNN
    from Chicago

8. This thread keeps old memories alive
    yes it has other things in it but that is what makes it good
    there are many other threads on here that are HAMB friendly please visit them
    I have many OLD photos of old times with cars
    but I have to get a new scanner

9. Keep it up guys and Ryan will shut down this thread, as was posted, Ryan does not like drama. Take it for what it is worth. It is his domain and we are his guests. It hurt badly to lose the Old Mod thread, I hate to lose this one because people are to immature to play by the house rules.

Really ticks me off when it's the newbies mouthing off. They have no idea that this is no game to the administration.

10. RandNoel

RandNoel
    from Las Vegas

Patrolman Norman "Red" Ehle (right), in charge of the patrol car changeover, talks to driver Dom Schiro about how his car handles. A complete fleet of 20 new Chevrolet cars has been ordered from Hull's Capital Garage, which provided the low bid. Madison, Wisconsin June 22, 1950

11. RandNoel

RandNoel
    from Las Vegas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.