Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Sacrament Autorama people

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ron Lago, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Ron Lago

Ron Lago
    from Oregon

Anyone in Sacramento know if the following street rodders are still alive there?
    Al Lindstrom
    Dennis Nash
    Jack Hand
    Louie Martin
    Paul Lowery
    Ken Foster
    Thanks
    Ron Lago

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  2. Marty Strode

Marty Strode

Ron,
    I have often wondered about Ken Foster, and remember him racing a flathead dragster at Fremont (V/8 60) as I remember. He did some great upholstery work, he had to be good to do work for Tom Prufer. I sold Ken a molested Hilborn injector at the Portland Swap Meet over 20 years ago.

3. rick finch

rick finch

Paul Lowery has passed on, but his son is building cars in Rio Linda. Kenny Foster is still very much alive, he completed a gorgeous interior (says it's his last one) for a friend of mine last year. He also did the roll bar & seat on the dragster in my avatar...;)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  4. Marty, Ken is alive and well and has been helping me with the Flat Fed, I will tell him you said hi...................

5. Ron Lago

Ron Lago
    from Oregon

Kens the best there ever was!!

6. Facino93

Facino93

Ken Foster, my grandfather, is alive and well. Last year he finished a beautiful interior for a 46 DeSoto convertible that is on display this weekend at the Autorama in Sacramento.

7. rick finch

rick finch

Yup, this one...belongs to Phil Black, a long time friend of mine.

[​IMG]

8. Billblyth

Billblyth
    from Idaho

Hi Wild Ron...
    Long time no see. Hear you have been teaching interiors in Oregon and I will have to look you up next time I am over there. Man you did some neat cars. Foster is still around. Lindstrom is also but his wife passed away. Louie was in Palm Springs and dont know where Dennis is.