Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Boyce Asquith 32 roadster

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by drflex, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Hemiman 426

Hemiman 426
    from Tulsa, Ok.

I remember reading about the wreck Dave had in it and how lucky he was to survive.. I plan on building either a coupe or roadster to flog on, and whatever ends up, it will have a cage!!

2. gearheadbill

gearheadbill

Welcome to the HAMB

3. He did flip the car off the side of the 5 fwy. It was a MESS! It has been rebuilt and was at the GNRS this year. Funny thing is, it was in the AMBR Competition, which is silly since it had been shown MANY times before. Still a very cool car!

4. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yes, Boyce was quite a guy!---We voted him into the LAR club in the late 70's with card #207---Driving his red hiboy with bright yellow solids & bullet caps.---Don

5. jjrodder

jjrodder

Back in the early 90's, a group of friends cruised out to Desconso Gardens for a car show. Boyce came along with us. We were just cruising slong when this "hot shot" in a '57 Chevy came up along side and challenged everyone to a race. Boyce took the challenge and dusted off the '57 like he was standing still. Needless to say, the guy in the '57 took the next exit (probably to clean his shorts) and was never seen again. Those were the days. I think Deuce Daddy Don was part of our cruise that day.

6. jjrodder

jjrodder