Register now to get rid of these ads!

Middle TN Watertown roll call

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jalopy43, Nov 7, 2005.

1. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

A quick roll call-out,for the Middle TN guys. Saturday Nov.12th Watertown TN. Reg.$15 8am-4pm. The weather is going to be in the 70's. Open show,I don't care about trophies,but nice to get together. Money goes for childrens charities. C U there??:DSparky

2. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

BTTT for post tech weekQUOTE=jalopy43]A quick roll call-out,for the Middle TN guys. Saturday Nov.12th Watertown TN. Reg.$15 8am-4pm. The weather is going to be in the 70's. Open show,I don't care about trophies,but nice to get together. Money goes for childrens charities. C U there??:DSparky[/QUOTE]

3. k9racer

k9racer

I will be attending.oh yes do they have a swapmeet??

4. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

No real swapmeet to speak of Bobby. Music.food 'judging"'trophies.' I hope the warm weather brings out the scantily-attired girls though:D Count scrapula joined us last year,it's a central location for meeting TN hambers,and we could b.s. the day away. Have you got a line on Rooster? Please get the word out to the 'Bama guys. Sparxxx

5. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

Yeah, i'm a goin'!!!!!

That's all I got ta say 'bout tha-ot!;)

6. hollywud

hollywud

As much as it Pains me to say so....I may NOT be able to Attend.Spencer has Been Very Ill since Friday night and as Much as I hate to say it....Shows No sign of getting Better.I think He has caught this Nasty Flu bug Going Around.Poor guy has had a Fever of 102 since this weekend and we can Only bring it down Temporarily With Motrin.I will be in touch though.I will let you all know but Right now, I wont be there.:( :D

7. Hate to hear that bro..... Hope the littlin' gets better soon...... I'm gettin' it too......

.....I plan to be at Watertown........

8. repoguy

repoguy

Yo Jalopy, is it a rod / custom show or an all inclusive car show?

Depending on my money situation (which changes from day to day) I'd like to make it.

9. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

It is an'open" show. so there will be all types there. It is for a good cause,and close to 'home'. The Stardust drive in will be open there in the evening also. The temps will be in the 70's,so how could you not go??:D:DSparky

10. repoguy

repoguy

I'll try to make it.

11. ratrodford

ratrodford

me and my ol lady....and tc.............will be there..................i think i go straight up 231 north to 24 or 40 i cant remember.........ill be meeting rooster on the way...........and who has any poor boy shirts? and any liuck on the jacket ol'sparko??????????

12. Shirts? .....SHIRTS????? You mean we're supposed to have shirts? :D

.....yeah, I've been waitin on mine for...... ummm..... dang, how long has it been???? :eek:

13. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

I don't do the shirts. The jacket is at the Embroideress's as we speak,El Jasano. :DSparky the fire dog

14. ratrodford

ratrodford

kewl ................

15. ratrodford

ratrodford

16. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

The plan is to meet up at the little cafe(big petes?) just off I65,on hwy 70,around 8:30-9am. The 'Rap rods' will roll in together. Be watchfull of little cars with wings,and big white trailers:D The plan is to have a good time,even if we don't get a 'trophy":( The Stardust Drive in theater will be open in the evening also. Hope to meet new Hamber's there. Sparky:D

17. I thought we were meeting at the truckstop off I-40 at the Watertown exit?????? Now I'm really confused!!!! :eek:

18. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Same place Seabuiscut.Truck stop/cafe parking lot. Wherever the beat-up looking cars are parked I'll be in the Green Machine. Look for Greg's Falcon surf wagon. Didn't you get a shirt? Fly the 'colors' if you got 'em .I'm sure'Rooster' will be the first one there:D

Attached Files:

19. Naw, I still ain't got my shirts........

20. ratrodford

ratrodford

shirts we all need a shirt.................please o please o please.....lol

21. jstorm

jstorm

Cant go, workin. Hope everyone has a good time and the weather is good.

Hope Spencer gets better Hollywud, Little Storm has had a fever the last couple of days too and i hope its not the flu. Tylenol has been working so far.

22. hollywud

hollywud

I WILL be there...See you all in the Morning!:D

23. ratrodford

ratrodford

we will meet you in the parking lot across from the truck stop 9 to 9 30