Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. npennington

npennington
    from Arkansas

That looks sweet! Can you do it at this angle?
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1388882698.783730.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. Aceswild

Aceswild

Thanks a lot! I lowered the rear yesterday. Waiting on new coil springs for the front. Will post pics as soon as I get the front done.

Thanks again

3. Not the best angle but here ya go

[​IMG]

4. '48IHC

'48IHC

Hey guys can someone please do this model A ford king ranch brown with light tan fenders, black smoothies, wide whites and a chrome center cap? Also I was wondering what it would look like with black 16 inch wires with some whites.

Any help would be great thanks!

Attached Files:

5. npennington

npennington
    from Arkansas

That's perfect! Thank you so much

6. General opinion of my advisors says it needs another 2" more out of each side.
    Thanks

7. pro1street

pro1street

Hope these help,looks like one color works better,too much contrast with the light tan fenders.

Attached Files:

8. npennington

npennington
    from Arkansas

Can you do it without White walls?

9. Copy the image into Paint, use the Fill tool to fill in the whitewalls with black. Boom, you did it yourself!

---
    Sent from the pits of dispair app. Wirelessly, of course.

10. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

O.k., I cut out an additional amount off either side, using the 2" width of the axle as a guide.

[​IMG]

12. '48IHC

'48IHC

I agree seeing it now.. I think a solid color is the way to go. Thanks for for those renderings. Any more color combinations that you would look good? The car is my moms and she likes deep, rich colors. Any suggestions would be great thanks!

13. Usually you'll see darker colors on the fenders in a 2-tone scheme. I usually don't like brown tones, but that dark brown looks pretty good! Ford has a lot of good looking burgundy colors over the years, and some "interesting" 2-tones. A dark Forest Green (or the Highland Green on an '08 Bullitt Mustang) always looks good on an A. Or maybe Washington Blue... We're not helping, are we!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  14. damnfingers

damnfingers

How the hell do you do that without apparently making any change to the floor? I keep going back and forth between the original and the change and all I can see that's changed is the axle...it's like you jacked up the front, chopped the axle and let it back down. Any chance you can make a GIF to show the differences like some do with the colors? At any rate this is amazing!

15. I gotta agree! I gotta kick out of how the level disappeared behind the tire.
    I have no clue how this is done but it is amazing and I am so gratefully dazzled by it all.

16. codeblu

codeblu

Am I the only on that thinks this would look good hardtopped?

17. Squablow

Squablow

The A sedan with WWW"s and wires in green looks great! What a huge improvement over the current setup!

18. DH9185

DH9185

My '39 Chevy gasser has been in a veteran's trbute scheme since I completed it nearly six years ago. Thinking of changing to a traditional gasser theme with gold leaf lettering, no body mods. Thinking maybe hot rod flatz in a copper color or maybe a med-darker blue shade. Door lettering would be arc'd across the door, thinking maybe CASH BUSINESS. Also thinking of maybe retaining a military theme in green and DOOR GUNNER. If anyone feels like playing with this, give it a shot. You guys are good!

1389064196584.jpg

19. '48IHC

'48IHC

That is a good look with the 16" wires. Definitely a fan of the highland green! Thanks for all the help guys that looks great. Any chance you Guys could play with some two tones along the lines of the original model a two tone style? Like the burgundy and black one a couple posts back. Also, like nitro said about the fenders usually being the darker color on a two tone, if someone could do a light brown body with darker brown fenders that would be great. Thank you guys I appreciate it!

I apologize for all the requests but damn you guys do good work!

Thanks again

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  20. Here's one in blue

[​IMG]

21. DH9185

DH9185

Wow, very cool how you did that moose! I like the fistfull of $ graphic for sure, cool idea. I'm not too very fond of the color now that I see it so now I know. You have the right idea on the flat paint color too. Thanks!
    Dave

Sent from my SCH-I405 using H.A.M.B. mobile app

22. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

Here's what it would look like in a gloss color (if you decide to go this route)

[​IMG]

23. Damn!

24. bubblesbacon

bubblesbacon
    from wisconsin

Chopp it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d

Attached Files:

25. DH9185

DH9185

Wow, nice! I like that color, not sure what it is. Looks like kind of a dark rose. Probably too nice a paint job for my wallet. What, you don't like my sexy catch can? I also see that I no longer have to look for those hard to find headlights, lol. I think silver lettering against a less glossy version of this color could look good.
    I've also thought about a two tone with the back fenders a different color and matching color on a panel on the front fenders. Many options but I'm not all that great at visualizing as creative people like you are.

26. Could someone please photoshop my roadster with red wheels and wide whites. Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

27. aonemarine

aonemarine
    from Delaware

I could really use some help on this one, im thinking either candy apple red with black fenders or blue with black fenders. Im going to try and attach pics...I would like the paint to be like the origonal tudor but on my vicky if possible, heck even the colors on the tudor look good to me....I just cant decide what direction I want to go in and really need your help... Please please please.
    you guys nailed dh9185's with that glossy cherry/orange color, Id paint it that color if it were mine in a heart beat, might take some playing around with the candys to get the shade just right....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  28. This might not be exactly what you had in mind but I thought it looked cool this way.

[​IMG]

29. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

Quick wheel/whitewall swap.......

[​IMG]