Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects HELP 32 seats

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by cruisin32ford, Dec 20, 2013.

1. cruisin32ford

cruisin32ford

Found a set of seats front and back in Englewood, Denver Colorado that are perfect for the 50s style hot rod I'm building. I need them shipped but the person who has the seats wants pick up only. The owner of the seats will sell them to me if I can get them picked up and shipped. I'll soon have a 32 k member I could trade to anyone close by who could arrange shipping. Anybody got any ideas? These seats are what I've been looking for. Help!

Thanks guys, Merry Christmas

2. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

What asshat would give a "asking for help" thread a one star rating? Surely there is someone in the Denver area that could help him...he's not asking for charity...yes, he's new, but he is an Alliance member...and he has Deuces :D...I'm 2 states away/no help...

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  3. I think too many members look only at the post count, but eh, there are asshats everywhere.

To the OP, if the seat isnt super pricey, ask him if they have to be picked up asap. If they dont, it buys you more time to find help without fear of losing the seat. There are HAMBers EVERYWHERE and you should be able to find someone to ship (kinda a PITA), or even better, a relay (where a guy going buy and heading your way can pick up for you). Even look at some of the transport guys (Ive used BenD a few times) and see if they will be picking up in the Denver area and have room.

4. cruisin32ford

cruisin32ford

Hey, guys. I'm a 32 guy new to the HAMB. You share my passion in whatever it takes to make a project happen. Don't think I would'nt go out of my way to help any rodder with a part he needed if I had it. I have many times. If your ashamed to ask for help, you'll certainlly never get any. Merry Christmas

5. Idaho/Dave

Idaho/Dave
    from Idaho

I would be glad to help if they were in my area, they would ship gray hound, if you cant find a HAMB member in the area, I've also have had good luck with early ford V8 members, helping out

6. Change your title to:Englewood, Colorado hambers, I need help.'
    Youll get more views from the members from that location..
    Good luck..
    Ived pmed hambers with great results.
    Hambers are awesome.

7. pumpman

pumpman

8. Send me an email or PM. Merry Christmas

9. k32t

k32t
    from Hog town

sounds like your building coach sorry I can't help

10. cruisin32ford

cruisin32ford

Hey guys THANKS! for all your help and advice. The seats are on their way to Virginia. I'm Shickled Titless! Thanks to Denver Dave for offering to help, you're the best. Jon The Metal Surgeon in Denver is wrapping and sending them out in the morning Via Greyhound Bus. When shipping parts check into this, Greyhounds are resonable and easy on packaging. The seats are going into a 32 Ford 2 door with a 52 flatty/wMerc heads,etc, 40 ford rear,open driveshaft, Lincoln front breaks, 46 Ford rims, 32 heavy dropped axle,32 wishbones,40 rear bones. Chassis is set up by Larry Rathburn. You see his work and cars in magizines and his maroon and green roadster P.U. in pictures at the Rodders Journel Show and inside at the Jalopy Showdown. Keep a eye out for this sedan, as we get a little further along we'll post pictures. Thanks again guys. You're the best! Bobby cruisin32ford

11. Same asshat that rates for sale items.:rolleyes:

there are a lot of great guys here and they usually step up to the plate when needed. HRP