Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs * cadillac cruisers *

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cruiser, Sep 20, 2008.

1. One of the best chops EVER!!
    :eek:

2. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

This is my dad's '64 Coupe DeVille. First couple of pics are as he found it, the others were taken within the last year. He's done all the work himself. I bought him an air ride system for Christmas, so he'll finally lower the thing. ;) It is a lot of fun...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. TexasDart

TexasDart

I was parked next to you at Pinstons and Paint in the 65 Dart...didn't recognize you without the rusty wagon. He did a great job!

4. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

Hey! Yep, that was us. The wagon seemed redundant with such a nice car to roll in. :)

5. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1387407307.852006.jpg My 55 coupe de ville that has an eldy rear end all done with led

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

6. Here's my mostly stock '63 Series 62 after some paint & chrome earlier this year...

[​IMG]

7. I also found this one today while driving around today...a '57 Cad, believe it's a Series 62. Not quite a cruiser, but it's dying for some lovin'

[​IMG]

8. Jay.S

Jay.S

Great thread. I just bought a 66 and was wondering if it is possible to cut the coils on it? I was told that you can't cut the rear coils as they taper from small to big then back to small again??? Is this true? If I can cut the coils how much can I cut out of the rear and front to limit wheel rub?

9. Jay s u can cut them just cut the top side on them that way the bottom still seats on the axle..

10. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

11. jack_pine

jack_pine
    from Motor City

Hey autobodyed - nice '61. What kind of grille is that?

12. jack_pine

jack_pine
    from Motor City

Here is my '61 CDV. I just got buckets and a console from a '65. Dual quads and adjustable Stude rockers are waiting patiently on a shelf in the garage.

Attached Files:

13. autobodyed

autobodyed
    from shelton ct

hey jack, nice lookin' coupe you have there. the grill on my caddy was fabbed by myself and my boy "cheech", the metal madman. piece of cake, only have about 30 hrs. in it!! i'll see if I have any close ups if interested.

14. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

fANTASTIC CAR

15. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Gotgas......fantastic

16. That is the drop dead most gorgeous thing I've ever seen!

17. INTMD8

INTMD8
    from Il.

Nice :) Do you know the story on the car in the background? (were they restoring that one as well)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  18. If I remember correctly they were using it to make sure they got everything right on the one being restored. I think the restoration started at another shop and they lacked reference pics so they were using the original in the background. Don't know what the plan was for that one. Same owner on both cars.