Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features So........Hamb inspiration

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 08racer, Dec 3, 2013.

1. 08racer

08racer
    from Gilbert AZ

Here is the deal, I love my car but... I look around here and get inspiration from all the car builds here. So my question is what is the next car on your build list that you got some inspiration from the Hamb? My list is about 10 deep at this point. I hope I live long enough to build a few.

P.S. my first hot rod came from the Hamb thank you nimrod and Metalshapes!!!

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

2. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

I'm gathering pieces for my next one. It won't be traditional, but I'm getting information and inspiration from several traditional builds. Too many to list because this entire place is a mother lode of "what to do" and "what not to do".

3. 08racer

08racer
    from Gilbert AZ

So true! (Motherload)

But I save a few pic's in the to build folder. ( that's what I want to see)

I already built a car (almost its not done)
    From this this site, that I never would have built if the HAMB was not around

What's the inspiration?

4. 08racer

08racer
    from Gilbert AZ

Ok I can't upload pics off the iPhone I'll do it tomorrow

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013

5. Presently,I'm unsure what my next project will be,I really need to do some work on my sedan but I haven't any plans for major changes.

If something doesn't pop up that strikes my fancy I will probably drag my old 65 Ford pickup out of the barn,,it already has a 289 and a 4 speed but it' been parked a long time.

This is the only photo I have,I removed all the stainless after I wrecked it,,painted it black and added flames. HRP

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  6. Leviman

Leviman

I want to build something awd, i think i can get a 4x4 tailhousing for a t5 that i can put an olds bravada/astro van t case behind. Front diff/suspension will be the challenge. Probably do it with a 50s sedan.