Register now to get rid of these ads!

Huntsville Halloween Party

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jalopy43, Oct 30, 2005.

1. k9racer

k9racer

J storms new friend was the main participent in the cry baby doll kicking contest. She is one tuff bitch. The head man from the temple told me he was very surprised when he drove in monday and no litter scattered on the grounds.He said anytime we wanted the place we would be welcome to rent it again. He also was very pleased for the donations that were given. I hauled off almost 2 thousand lbs of litter and our guest put 1998 in the cans.cleaning the kitchen and the bath rooms took a very little effort. Plans for next year are already in the works for no. 3 next year. It was a lot of work but well worth it...Later ... Bobby....

2. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

Hey Rat.....here's your pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

4. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

5. jibracer13

jibracer13

Bobby and Jason, many thanks Dad and I had a great time and left plenty full with all the wonderful eats. My regards to the chef. I only wish I could have stayed longer. I really would have liked to listen to Jason and The Cumberland Runners, I am glad I got to hear part of their set anyway. The Crack Jacks put on a great show. Thank you for the calander. Once again you two are class act. Thanks for the memories. Jonathan Holt.

6. ratrodford

ratrodford

thanks butch for getting some of those pics up for me...........im glad everyone had a good time.....................this ;ocation is perfect........boobby and i are gonna do more stuff here and hope it keeps growing...............

7. jstorm

jstorm

Shontae may be leaving me. I guesss i am just a bad boyfriend.
    I really have no use for her and i may give her to my sons daycare. They are always looking for new toys and would probably love her. They can give her a better home then i can.

8. ratrodford

ratrodford

lmao.................i cant blame ya...........