Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. brunoman1

brunoman1
    from delaware

just retired and got 1952 dodge pickup. came across this site to get ideas to finish off this truck .i need to do the interior cab,seats,all the little things to make it nicer.would like to change to 12 volt system ,seems the way to go.so far got some great info from other members doing restorations.so far i found that its hard to locate some parts and when i do they are expensive.for instance interior door handles 65.00 seems high but i guess when they're rare thats the price.anyway back to my quest .looking forward to the project and posting some good results.

2. Welcome aboard the H.A.M.B. from the midwest!

3. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

Welcome from another Mopar truck owner, if you want to post some pictures of the dodge over here we would appreciate them, that is where all the 48-60 Dodge truck guys gather, to talk about and showoff our trucks. hope to see you over there. ;)

4. 52RAM108

52RAM108
    from 76564

Welcome to the world of Pilot-House trucks...new replacement parts are not cheap cuz there's little competition by the few vendors who carry them. Sometimes ya have to decide what ya want to keep original and what is close enough that you like, and sometimes ya might find it cheaper to fix what ya got yourself and live with the results :cool:

5. welcome aboard .....