Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help me remember a car.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Greasyman, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Greasyman

Greasyman

It's been a few years, but there was a very extensive website with hundreds of photos of a sleeper hot rod. Here are some things I remember about it that may or may not be accurate. It was a Model A. It was in Sweden. It had a modern four banger that was modded cosmetically to look like the stock engine. It had custom made aluminium wheels that were painted to look like wood.

This is probably a well known car, it's very unique and very well built and detailed. Probably very expensive also. Thanks for any help.

2. The37Kid

The37Kid

I remember seeing the car featured is a magazine, the wheels were the standout feature. Bob

3. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Possibly a Volvo concept car? Gary

[​IMG]

4. Greasyman

Greasyman

5. 51wagon

51wagon
    from northwoods

Google: "Cosworth powered Model A"

Lots of articles.

6. Is this what your looking for? HRP

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iFSGSL3Nrmc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Always worth another look. Makes me giggle like a school girl...:D

8. I gotta get me one of those LMAO!, that would get my A$$ locked up, second thought , .... I better not,

9. There has been a lot of info posted on the net for the last few years on this car. I like what they did, bet the wheels werent cheap, and really like how they made the Cosworth look old. Theres some kind of switch, that makes it sound like a banger too.

10. Greasyman

Greasyman

11. manyolcars

manyolcars

Extreme quality work on those wheels but Model As never had wood spokes so it looks wrong

12. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

WOW. I'm sure glad I guessed wrong. That's an incredible series of photos. And plans should you want to dupe that ride! Gary